Twitter: Tyron could be out multiple months

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
May be this was the plan from day One , LT replacement is Tyler Smith and let him bring on slowly as guard in the left side to get familiar with NFL work and move him to LT ( once Tyron inevitably injured)

But this approach has weakened the whole left side not to mention so-so center. Biadaz, McGovern and Smith ( too much inexperience , which will be exploited by DLs )

Prediction: By the end of the season Zack Martin will be considered the 2nd best OG on the Cowboys roster.

Surfguy

Reaction score

We got one of the best players in the league coming back

It's hard to look for another quality player at the position when Jerry's face is firmly pressed up against Tyron's butt cheeks.

Aven8

Reaction score
Because there's no way there dropping 7 figures for a year rental at LT which is what it will cost to get someone actually somewhat legitimate. Too expensive for there taste even if they have the money (there egos won't allow it, they'll either roll a jag out there already on the roster or sign someone extremely washed to save a few million)

If they don’t they will lose a 140 million dollar investment at QB.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Get more Turpins(playmakers)......off lineman are a dime a dozen!
P.S. What exactly have we accomplished with these top-off linemen the past 6 seasons.......1 playoff win!
Find me a dime a dozen LT Pappy, you are being delusional, it is not happening.
Would have to give up Parsons to acquire a starting LT at this point when desperate, bend over Jerry and pick up the check book you just dropped because you just had a mild seizure at the cost of being desperate.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
So you would bring in anyone from the outside......Fisher or trade for Wynn?
No matter what they decide, they have to add another veteran either a backup or a starter. Most likely outcome will be shifting Tyler to tackle and inserting McGovern at guard in my opinion with a veteran backup added

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Who’s tanking for the season . Just not expose him in games we’d prob lose anyway so we can have him for games more likely to win.

If Dak goes down, season over.

You want them to pamper Dak even more? He's getting paid to be the leader. He has to take the good with the bad. If he gets hurt so be it, if he does not get hurt so be it.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
well if the cowboys had a competent front office their season wouldnt be over but they have clown 1 and clown 2 so pretty much time to look to the draft for the dallas cowboys

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Find me a dime a dozen LT Pappy, you are being delusional, it is not happening.
Would have to give up Parsons to acquire a starting LT at this point when desperate, bend over Jerry and pick up the check book you just dropped because you just had a mild seizure at the cost of being desperate.
What have we done with one of the best offlines(and expensive to point out) the past 6 seasons?
Beaten up on the NFC East and 1 playoff win.
Let's trade all our next year picks for a stud LT you think anything will change?
NOPE.....
P.S.Offlineman are NOT playmakers.......Turpin is.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who’s tanking for the season . Just not expose him in games we’d prob lose anyway so we can have him for games more likely to win.

If Dak goes down, season over.
Like beating up on that NFC East ehhh?
Ok, bud to each his own I guess.....:confused:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We all knew it was never a matter of if with Tyron it was when. When he started having back issues in OTA’s I started doubting he would make it to the opener. Certainly didn’t think it would be an unrelated injury that would do him in. He’s been plagued with an assortment of injuries the past few years. We may have seen the last of him. It’s going to be tough for him to come back this season with a hamstring that could keep flaring up. I said a couple of months ago I thought this could be his last season.

slick325

Reaction score
Tyron needs to start thinking about retirement and Dallas should be prepared for it. His body can no longer take it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why so he can win another Ed Block award????:muttley:
1 injury to an RT does not excuse a team tanking for the season.......at least in the real NFL!
Tyron is a LT ..

Nevertheless, for once, I agree with you. One guy going down can't be an excuse for tanking the entire season. Losing a guy the caliber of Tyron Smith is hard, and it hurts the team's chances, but a team strong enough to have a lot of success has to be able to overcome some hardship. Every team will have obstacles over the season, and success and failure is all about how well a team deals with them

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Like beating up on that NFC East ehhh?
Ok, bud to each his own I guess.....:confused:
I was actually being sarcastic. Didn’t think anyone would take serious. Lol

We’d never do anything that smart to protect winning the games we should .

glimmerman

Reaction score
Honestly I don’t know why they had him practicing at this point in camp. He is in shape. He stays in shape. I still can’t believe he walked out with no limp with a torn hammy. That’s a tough guy if it’s that bad.

One of his team mates said he walked out with no limp. Just grunted at him and smiled. Said he looked fine..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You want them to pamper Dak even more? He's getting paid to be the leader. He has to take the good with the bad. If he gets hurt so be it, if he does not get hurt so be it.
I want to protect the games we have a better opportunity of winning while our OL is in disarray.

We’d never do what I’m proposing and I was being sarcastic but it’s actually a better idea than it sounds . Lol