Twitter: Tyron Smith dealing with bone spur

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
The level of disrespect because our HOF/All Pro players get hurt in the most violent sport that isn't boxing blows my mind.

Tyron Smith didn't miss anytime for the first 6-8 years of his career, missed no more than 2-3 games a season since then and finally took last season to get the neck issue corrected. He now has a bone spur AFTER getting rolled up on 3 weeks ago and y'all act like he's made of glass.

Get real.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Do the surgery now....out 2 weeks.....we have a 3 game lead....then he is back. No Brainer. Instead they will drag this out like his neck for 3 seasons. Really starting to doubt the competency of our medical staff.

quickccc

Reaction score
Back, leg, shoulder, neck, ankle.. etc. etc. ..

But glad to have him as long as we can..
But this is also why you don't heed outside media and fan suggestions of trading a Lael Collins. .. :rolleyes:

baltcowboy

Reaction score

That means pain management and surgery after the season.

Just glad is not his neck or back. Just rest him. It might sound crazy but put Collins at left tackle and see what he can do. Ty should stay at swing so he cannot be exposed to a game plan.

Reactions: BAT

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Would definitely opt for the surgery and have him back for the stretch run. Dragging this out and having him limping along and going in and out of games is far from ideal.

Put Steele at LT and Collins back at RT and roll

Reactions: BAT

quickccc

Reaction score
Would definitely opt for the surgery and have him back for the stretch run. Dragging this out and having him limping along and going in and out of games is far from ideal.

Put Steele at LT and Collins back at RT and roll

Put natural left handed southpaw Collins in at LT, .while keeping Steele where he's been playing well at past few games) at RT.

CWR

Reaction score
Just rest him. We all knew this would happen with him anyways. He isn’t reliable.

Just make sure he can go against the Chiefs. Heck just make sure he can go in the playoffs for all I care. We can win without him right now.

We just need to let him rest and put LC in. We have 3 great tackles.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Put natural left handed southpaw Collins in at LT, .while keeping Steele where he's been playing well at past few games) at RT.
That would be unlikely since he's had zero work there since college.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The level of disrespect because our HOF/All Pro players get hurt in the most violent sport that isn't boxing blows my mind.

Tyron Smith didn't miss anytime for the first 6-8 years of his career, missed no more than 2-3 games a season since then and finally took last season to get the neck issue corrected. He now has a bone spur AFTER getting rolled up on 3 weeks ago and y'all act like he's made of glass.

Get real.

MMA laughs at boxing.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you ever have any good news to report? :bow:

I scour the internet for Cowboys news and when I see positive news I dismiss it. When I see anything negative I go....

south-park.gif

and then post it.

Cowboys!

Brooksey

Reaction score

Get real.

The disrespect is pathetic

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Dude has been in the league since he was 20 years old. He plays a violent sport of course his body is starting to break down as he gets older. Its a natural process.