News: Tyrone Crawford to IR

starfan1

Reaction score
Time for rod M's golden child draft pick to be activated and play. next man up

CB61

Reaction score
Oh nooooo, how will he replace his nothingness?
David Irving is coming back oh, actually I wish he would in my honest opinion I think they should allow them to use weed for pain instead of opioids

CB61

Reaction score
Time for one of the young guys to step up I'm kind of wondering where Kerry Hyder went to he's almost like non-existent he had a pretty good cam and then we hear nothing from him yeah, it's pretty funny that other teams insert backups and they do a pretty decent job the only time I've ever seen that happen on the Cowboys it's when Joe Looney took over for Travis Frederick now he's not Fred. We didn't expect him to be but he didn't admirable job seeing who he was replacing

My3Sons

Reaction score
SMH

I was hoping they would allocate his cap space elsewhere last Summer. I am tired of these "RKGs" that this coaching staff keeps around too long.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Here's what's sad.

His "nothingness" was arguably not bad when compared to the overall DT play. That's how said our DT play is.

When, oh when, is this franchise going to rid itself of the rule of Marinelli and invest in legit DTs and not pet projects of his?
Syd, it goes deeper than that. Jerry and Son, have neglected the DT position ever since Russell Maryland took his two Super bowl rings to Oakland before the 1994 season. They always felt julted after that and Hill was the highest drafted DT since Russell.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
But..But......... who’s gonna sack the QB now??? I mean........ he couldn’t possibly be replaced could be?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He had 5.5 sacks last season. He provides more than many fans give him credit for. Crawford not being healthy has been part of the issues we’ve had upfront.
Yep, at $1,836,363.64 a sack he was a true value to the team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yep, at $1,836,363.64 a sack he was a true value to the team.

He plays DT how many sacks do DTs normally get? He’s a high motor effort guy who can be disruptive. He has the same number of sacks as DLaw this season and hasn’t been healthy.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just astounding that this wasn't done in February. Who the hell advised him not to do it then?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
it really don't matter much this team is not going to be doing much the rest of the season they likely win two or three more games at the most

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Here's what's sad.

His "nothingness" was arguably not bad when compared to the overall DT play. That's how said our DT play is.

When, oh when, is this franchise going to rid itself of the rule of Marinelli and invest in legit DTs and not pet projects of his?
I'll second that, and also add in get rid of Richard too. So his pathetic "play with your back to the ball" defensive back technique will be gone forever. And we can start real talent like Jordan Lewis, who can actually get an interception .

Marinelli doesn't like big run clogging DT's.

Richard doesn't like smaller, quick guys who can cover.

Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SMH

I was hoping they would allocate his cap space elsewhere last Summer. I am tired of these "RKGs" that this coaching staff keeps around too long.

:hammer:

Yeah, but he's a "good guy" (who gets in bar brawls) and a "team leader" (who doesn't make plays).

Fredbeard

Reaction score
Couldnt the cowboys get him drunk to numb the pain and still play.he seems to get real aggressive when hes drunk

Sorry couldnt resist:muttley:

cern

Reaction score
I thought he should have been released prior to the seasons start. he just wasn't worth the money. now we pay him to do nothing. another of the hotboyz playing to his namesake.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He had 5.5 sacks last season. He provides more than many fans give him credit for. Crawford not being healthy has been part of the issues we’ve had upfront.

original.gif