News: U Turn - Randy Gregory Is A Bronco

blueblood70

Reaction score
You are either not reading what I am saying or just dont comprehend what I am saying.

The Dallas Cowboys Front Office changed the language of the contract AFTER IT WAS AGREED TO. That is BAD FAITH.
no they didn't they ,matched and added this as a protection.either way glad they caught a near disaster. so don't care RG should sign them if hes that confident it wont happen..

Mannix

Reaction score
I'm trying real hard right now to not get banned for a few days, but it has become VERY hard to keep my composure...this is 100% on Chuckles from what I'm reading and hearing right now on 105.3 If he so GD set on protecting his inheritance, wouldn't it be cheaper in the long run to just arrange some kind of "accident"???

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
RG in Denver??!?!?! Lord only knows how many trees that man will smoke out there. GL Broncos.
My guess is exactly the same amount he would have smoked in Dallas. Especially since the NFL doesn't care anymore.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I'm trying real hard right now to not get banned for a few days, but it has become VERY hard to keep my composure...this is 100% on Chuckles from what I'm reading and hearing right now on 105.3 If he so GD set on protecting his inheritance, wouldn't it be cheaper in the long wrong to just arrange some kind of "accident"???
The salary cap has nothing to do with his inheritance. Stop it.

But yes. Stephen would be fired from any other FO immediately if he had done this elsewhere. He also wouldnt have a job in the FO anywhere else but thats beside the point.

If I am Jerry I am firing him. Son or not. Business is business.

Aven8

Reaction score
Check out this complete moron who runs their account.

He's mourning the loss of Randy Gregory.

It will be ugly if they don’t do anything about it, meaning getting a competent pass rusher. That’s entirely possible with Stephen running the show.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
What’s unacceptable is that they will probably let this cloud hang on them and completely miss the boat on improving the team with other signings.

phildadon86

Reaction score
It will be ugly if they don’t do anything about it, meaning getting a competent pass rusher. That’s entirely possible with Stephen running the show.
to be honest. I think after Stephen just bungled this contract that Jerry busted his butt for. Jerry may be taking the reigns back for a bit lol.

erod

Reaction score
Things ain't good in the Beverly Hillbilly mansion these days. :laugh:

CWR

Reaction score
Only question I have is, what's next? Go get an upgrade!

Mannix

Reaction score
The salary cap has nothing to do with his inheritance. Stop it.

But yes. Stephen would be fired from any other FO immediately if he had done this elsewhere. He also wouldnt have a job in the FO anywhere else but thats beside the point.

If I am Jerry I am firing him. Son or not. Business is business.

Duh...no kidding....but he sure as hell acts as if it does!!!

Carson

Reaction score
What’s unacceptable is that they will probably let this cloud hang on them and completely miss the boat on improving the team with other signings.
This is my problem.

I'm not mad at Gregory being gone. What makes me mad is they can afford 13+ a year for a player. Go get somebody or two

phildadon86

Reaction score
no they didn't they ,matched and added this as a protection.either way glad they caught a near disaster. so don't care RG should sign them if hes that confident it wont happen..
LOL DUDE ITS BEING REPORTED EVERYWHERE. Do you wake up in your Dallas Cowboys undies or something? Stephen Jones tried to change the contract after the fact. What dont you understand?

blueblood70

Reaction score
LOL DUDE ITS BEING REPORTED EVERYWHERE. Do you wake up in your Dallas Cowboys undies or something? Stephen Jones tried to change the contract after the fact. What dont you understand?
missing he points much, glad he did it ..bye

Aven8

Reaction score
to be honest. I think after Stephen just bungled this contract that Jerry busted his butt for. Jerry may be taking the reigns back for a bit lol.

We will know if they sign a Miller or Chandler Jones. Stephen would never do that