News: U Turn - Randy Gregory Is A Bronco

Swagger

Reaction score
Sounds like Gregory realised Dak would still be the Cowboys' QB next season :laugh:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
LOL. My lord. It wasnt an oversight. It was bad faith negotiating. You dont want to burst your "cowboys can do no wrong" bubble and thats fine. You have every right. Dont try and skirt the truth though. Its out there for everyone to see if you would just read.

Lol. The natural progression for him here is to head into outright conspiracy. Randy pretended not to hear that Stephen said this prior and played dumb when they put it in writing.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I wonder who changed the wording at the last second and I wonder if JJ knew about it. If they did it without dads permission he is gonna be all kinds of mad. If it was his idea then LOL. He got snagged. Sounds like Gregory was giving the discount he promised he would for JJ sticking by him. Then someone tried something. If he signed it and found out afterwards then it would have been a issue on the field.

Plankton

Reaction score
latest

DandyDon52

Reaction score
LMAO at the people who think weed is physically addictive. You stop smoking and you jones for a day. Then it's over.
it is though, if you smoke it daily for years and then quit, you wont be able to sleep without it.
there are other effects too.

Also smoking without a filter, in a pipe or cig, your inhaling a ton of tar and debris into your lungs.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
it's a business.

Randy did what was best for Randy just like the Cowboys were trying to do what was best for the Cowboys.

Can't say I blame him for taking the better deal

MarcusRock

Reaction score
again i have no problem with RG and his agent saying..Wait a minute...but to just bolt after the history is ridiculous and again doesnt speak highly of RG. So what if he talked to Jerry and Jerry didnt know about the clause? Again thats not the action of someone who was bought in..its the actions of someone who was already on the fence to go.

So you get a clause you don't like you just cave and give into it knowing you have leverage elsewhere? If you're talking to the guys in the room who are negotiating the contract, you believe they have Jerry's blessing to do so. Therefore, no need to call Jerry if these other guys are calling the shots. No one thinks a front office isn't in lock step with each other but apparently this one is. They balked at the language, the team stood firm and Gregory used his leverage. Just business, right?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Still cant fight age. In 3 years, he'll be 33, def wont have the same burst and juice that he has now IMO. Im fine with letting him go as long as we get a viable replacement. RG has been more hype than anything in his long, strenuous time here...
Nobody was thinking 3 years down the road though.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
cowboys team is being blown up, not by jones boys intentionally though!
could be a good thing.
a lot of players are jumping ship, and some being thrown off lol.

Will be a new team in sept, but no worries, dak and big head ewok are staying !!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So you get a clause you don't like you just cave and give into it knowing you have leverage elsewhere? If you're talking to the guys in the room who are negotiating the contract, you believe they have Jerry's blessing to do so. Therefore, no need to call Jerry if these other guys are calling the shots. No one thinks a front office isn't in lock step with each other but apparently this one is. They balked at the language, the team stood firm and Gregory used his leverage. Just business, right?

Sure but thats not how your painting it...either it was underhanded or a business desicion..which one? Again if he got mad about the clause and bolted...thats diferent than he didnt want the clause and the Cowboys said see ya around..right?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
So if Gregory agreed to terms with Dallas, then said no, going to Denver.
Then his head is not on straight...good riddance...unless Denver overpaid way too much. If so then can't blame him to take the money and run. Every other players does.

Like I said, I was ok either way.

With DLaw extended, it's just overinvesting in pass rush to extend Gregory too. DLaw and Parsons are the best edge rush pair we've had since Ware and Spencer. That's enough. We've got plenty of other position groups to fill. Let's develop some young guys so we can move off Dlaw someday. Soon.

Carson

Reaction score
Sounds like Gregory realised Dak would still be the Cowboys' QB next season :laugh:
Then he realized he has to chase Herbert and Mahomes 4 times a year and play in the cold.

Then he said **** it, I'm rich.

risco

Reaction score
The Cowboys had officially put it out LOL. They gave this crackhead all those chances and he threw them the finger good riddance LMAO.
Yeah- that's the hard part. Jerry stood with Gregory during his lowest moments in life.