News: Unconfirmed: Gregory fails another drug test

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I'm opposite. All you have to do is search his name and that's not even what I was looking for.

Can you find anything that says anything other than "according to TMZ?"

They are reporting what another outlet is reporting not on the incident in and of itself. They are shielded from libel if they are wrong.

yentl911

Reaction score
Why even have a thread about this loser - whether you agree or not with the weed policy in the NFL those are the rules. This guy is a total scumbag and has no excuse for where he is or lack of an NFL career moving forward. The organization went above and beyond to try and help this idiot.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There's a difference between intelligence and wisdom.
I have the intelligence to know that drinking is horrific decision.
I don't have the willpower to stop.
Or...
Maybe you have the wisdom to know that drinking is a bad idea but lack the intelligence to formulate concept into action.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Say what you want. I liked Randy...too bad...the Bums that run the NFL..choose their poisons and need to destroy young people for no good reason. God help them. Sad really sad.

It will be changed for next year book it! All you had to do was watch JJ when asked about Randy. They're going to negotiate the terms. So I don't think it matters if he failed IMO.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Why even have a thread about this loser - whether you agree or not with the weed policy in the NFL those are the rules. This guy is a total scumbag and has no excuse for where he is or lack of an NFL career moving forward. The organization went above and beyond to try and help this idiot.
"Loser" "Scumbag" "Idiot"? Really? The guy obviously has problems. He's not smoking weed for the sake of smoking weed, he has mental issues. Not everyone drafted in the NFL is in perfect mental condition. He never begged us to draft him, we chose to.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

So if they pass a law making weed a capital offense are you just going to sit there and say "whether you agree or not with the weed policy, those are the rules," when they start executing people over it?

If something is unjust then it is unjust and deserves to be talked about at the very least.

lockster

Reaction score
I don't agree with this guys behavior any more than you, but I think it's a little harsh to call him scum and also, I don't k.ow a lot of ppl that haven't made bad mistakes in their life at some point. I hate it from the cowboys stand point but from the human perspective, he's a fellow human being that should be treated with kindness and respect even if he has messed up and has to be punished. No game of football is more important than a human being. I hope Gregory cures his problems and has a wonderful life regardless of how I feel about what his actions affected the team I love. GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF US HUMAN beings for the bad things we do.

LittleD

Reaction score
This sounds like bunk to me. How does TMZ know he failed a test. The NFL didn't report it and Jerry knew nothing about it.
Sounds like some tabloid looking for clicks to me?

perrykemp

Reaction score
It will be changed for next year book it! All you had to do was watch JJ when asked about Randy. They're going to negotiate the terms. So I don't think it matters if he failed IMO.

Won't be until the next time they re-negotiate the NFLPA collective bargaining agreement.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
They shouldn't even test for weed, imo

They shouldn't.

That being said, if Gregory did fail another test, it's indicative of larger problems for him. Marijuana is not chemically addictive -- Gregory likely has larger mental health or addiction issues.

All of that being said, this story smells like BS to me.