Underrated part of the game

Sydla

Reaction score
Again, sit on your damn couch and leave football to real football people. Any coach or player will tell you a gameplan means nothing if your player don't execute. It's obvious you never played, coached , or touch a ball. Simple

Because I bet there isn't one coach worth his salt that would claim that coaching has zero impact on the outcome of a game like you consistently claim.

And there is zero chance that every single player in football would claim coaching and game plans and play calls have zero impact on the outcome. That is easily the dumbest and most full of crap comment every uttered on this board.

Sydla

Reaction score
What's a bad play? Do you even know?.... lol

Apparently a bad play is the players' fault. Always the players' fault. Every single time.

Coaches never, ever, ever, ever make mistakes. But players do. All the time.

Dre11

Reaction score
I question if you ever actually coached.

Because I bet there isn't one coach worth his salt that would claim that coaching has zero impact on the outcome of a game like you consistently claim.

And there is zero chance that every single player in football would claim coaching and game plans and play calls have zero impact on the outcome. That is easily the dumbest and most full of crap comment every uttered on this board.

I've posted my credentials here . You on the other hand have no clue .

Verdict

Reaction score
Right after we scored the go-ahead TD, Sean Lee had a chance to tackle Kamara for a loss on 1st down but missed the tackle. That play was a momentum changer.

Lee is done. I have been saying that all year.

Dre11

Reaction score
Apparently a bad play is the players' fault. Always the players' fault. Every single time.

Coaches never, ever, ever, ever make mistakes. But players do. All the time.

Just as I thought, you have no clue, there is a reason Dlaw say when we don't play well it's because we don't execute. You have no clue

HungryLion

Reaction score
The defense is playing way too conservative.

Apparently Marinelli picked the wrong t-shirts this year.

Sydla

Reaction score
I've posted my credentials here . You on the other hand have no clue .

Your credentials?

You can post whatever you want.

Because I think any person, especially one with a coaching background, that argues the coaches really have no impact on a game is either making up his credentials or wasn't very good at his job or is ultra defensive of criticism of his profession.

Sydla

Reaction score
The defense is playing way too conservative.

Apparently Marinelli picked the wrong t-shirts this year.

Nope. Not the coaches fault at all.

All the players' fault. So when they play a deep zone where the LBs sprint back 10 yards and the opposing team gets an easy 8 yard pass over the middle against our deep coverage, that's the players' fault. Not the coaches.

Really is an amazing thing when you think about it. All this money spent on coaches in the NFL and college and they have zero impact on the outcome of games. Zero.

HungryLion

Reaction score

All the players' fault. So when they play a deep zone where the LBs sprint back 10 yards and the opposing team gets an easy 8 yard pass over the middle against our deep coverage, that's the players' fault. Not the coaches.

Really is an amazing thing when you think about it. All this money spent on coaches in the NFL and college and they have zero impact on the outcome of games. Zero.

The players just need to fight, scratch and claw a little harder

Sydla

Reaction score
The players just need to fight, scratch and claw a little harder

Yep. And perform better. And have better fundamentals.

Again, maybe the football world has this all wrong. Stop paying for coaches and instead maybe hire a few drill instructors to teach discipline and then have computers spit out game plans and call plays from the sidelines.

Dre11

Reaction score

Lol the gave up 12 points, 4 fgs. It's the coaches fault that players bounce off Kamara, it's the coaches fault, DLineman lose their gap integrity, it's the coaches fault we line up on the neutral zone extending a drive that turns to points. Lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Your credentials?

You can post whatever you want.

Because I think any person, especially one with a coaching background, that argues the coaches really have no impact on a game is either making up his credentials or wasn't very good at his job or is ultra defensive of criticism of his profession.

Please just shut up already...lol

Sydla

Reaction score
Lol the gave up 12 points, 4 fgs. It's the coaches fault that players bounce off Kamara, it's the coaches fault, DLineman lose their gap integrity, it's the coaches fault we line up on the neutral zone extending a drive that turns to points. Lol

No, those examples are problems with the players. No one has ever uttered here or anywhere that the players don't make mistakes, or cause a team to lose a game, etc. So you can stop with that silly strawman argument to try to cover up your idiotic commentary that coaches have no impact on games through their game plans, their play calls, adjustments, etc.

Dre11

Reaction score
No, those examples are problems with the players. No one has ever uttered here or anywhere that the players don't make mistakes, or cause a team to lose a game, etc. So you can stop with that silly strawman argument to try to cover up your idiotic commentary that coaches have no impact on games through their game plans, their play calls, adjustments, etc.

Just give it a rest you're wrong

Sydla

Reaction score
Please just shut up already...lol

LOL.

Of course the players bear responsibility for the loss. No one tried to give them a pass for the loss. Witten fumbling, Connor Williams getting smoked, etc. All player problems. But to heap it all on them and always give the coaches a pass like you do every single solitary time we lose a game? That's what's dumb.

And what did you think Dak would say when asked this question? Yeah guys, we made some mistakes but the coaches screwed up too? Of course he's going to take responsibility. That's what team leaders do.

Hahahaha. The only person that needs to shut up is the guy who continually claims coaching essentially is fungible and doesn't matter. Because it makes you look silly.

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL.

I can't tell if you are dumb, naive or both.

Of course the players bear responsibility for the loss. No one tried to give them a pass for the loss. But to heap it all on them and always give the coaches a pass? That's what's dumb.

Because dummy that's what happened. Are you this dumb. They did not execute the gameplan

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

Yes,
They spent millions on the coaching staff just for fun . They have absolutely no impact in any player or game in any sport whatsoever .

what is reality is that coaches are motivational speakers . , all execution is on talent . Play calling and game planning is worthless, whatever they call is useless.

playbook? useless... dont know why they have one or even study tape.

all that is useless. its all on the players, pass or run play ? useless .

its about motivation .

players need to claw and bite ... yep ..

Sydla

Reaction score
Yes,
They spent millions on the coaching staff just for fun . They have absolutely no impact in any player or game in any sport whatsoever .

what is reality is that coaches are motivational speakers . , all execution is on talent . Play calling and game planning is worthless, whatever they call is useless.

According to Dre, who has a coaching background, this is spot on. They have no impact on a player or the game. None. Zero.

They build whatever game plan, call whatever plays they feel like and when it doesn't work and/or they lose a game, it's never their fault. Always the players' fault. Every single, solitary time. I mean like literally every single time.

Kind of funny really. Dre basically just called himself absolutely useless because as a coach, he apparently has no impact on the results of a game, season, etc.