Video: Undisputed Discusses PFF Ranking Dak As The No. 3 MVP in the League in 2020

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If you're down 20 and had to work to get there, then yes, it is.

I don't fault Dak, or any quarterback, for doing their best to make a 20-point comeback. But it doesn't happen much.
so you rather not have a chance to win a game with 3 minutes to go. did I get that right?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Mahomes is elite and is a Super Bowl champion.

Don’t compare a Honda Accord to a Lamborghini.
but according to you, yes, you who said if one player on the team makes 40M + then that team is doomed.

I will wait for your next spin out of this illogical mess you got yourself into

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
:huh:

you are clearly grasping at straws at this point, which sign of desparation. you have been going down that path for a little while now, becoming more obvious by the post

You are a legend in your own mind.
Happens a lot with those who worship at the ‘church of Dak.’

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You are a legend in your own mind.
Happens a lot with those who worship at the ‘church of Dak.’
you funny boy....now, the next step in the evolution of your frustration is "comedic attempt" followed by insults, that escalate quickly. all because you feel like you lost the argument and its time to divert and get confrontational....so why are you trying to divert?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Mahomes is elite and is a Super Bowl champion.

Don’t compare a Honda Accord to a Lamborghini.
but according to you, yes, you who said if one player on the team makes 40M + then that team is doomed.

Depending on the situation, a Honda Accord can compare more favorably than a Lamborghini. Accord gets better gas mileage, more reliable, can operate on different terrains like snow and ice, less maintenance, can store more cargo, costs much less, cheaper to insure, can carry more people, and can rake a hit better. Of course, if you only look at straight line speed and chick magnet than a Lamborghini is for you. Try putting a kid in a car seat in the back of a Lamborghini.

No team can succeed paying a QB $40M/year. Mahomes counted $5M in 2020 and will count $25M this year and $45M the following year. One injury to Mahomes for even a few games will likely be catastrophic. KC will start to lose players as Mahomes’ cap hit increases.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but 5 games in when you've already gotten to face the 3 worst pass defenses in the league early in the year?
Come on now

DFWJC

Reaction score
The point I was trying to highlight is how absurd the notion is of moving to Darnold, or any other QB really. Someone proposed trading 2 firsts, a third, and CeeDee Lamb for Sam Darnold. Why in the heck would we do that?

Dak is the guy.
I don't think many people here are wanting to trade for Darnold.
Maybe a few....say 5%

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Well..

I'll just be consistent.

If the QB has won a championship I really don't care how much you pay them.

If Joe Flacco wins a title then pay him. Reward him.

I'm just not paying a QB that's won nothing and hurting my teams chances of winning a Superbowl because he has been solid with 1 wildcard victory over a 5 year period.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Depending on the situation, a Honda Accord can compare more favorably than a Lamborghini. Accord gets better gas mileage, more reliable, can operate on different terrains like snow and ice, less maintenance, can store more cargo, costs much less, cheaper to insure, can carry more people, and can rake a hit better. Of course, if you only look at straight line speed and chick magnet than a Lamborghini is for you. Try putting a kid in a car seat in the back of a Lamborghini.

No team can succeed paying a QB $40M/year. Mahomes counted $5M in 2020 and will count $25M this year and $45M the following year. One injury to Mahomes for even a few games will likely be catastrophic. KC will start to lose players as Mahomes’ cap hit increases.
so according to you. KC will never have a chance at another superbowl until the end of Mahomes career or trading or cutting him...his salary is about to go pas 40 and above......

so I guess, KC should get smart and just cut mahomes and move on and draft another QB.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
so according to you. KC will never have a chance at another superbowl until the end of Mahomes career or trading or cutting him...his salary is about to go pas 40 and above......

so I guess, KC should get smart and just cut mahomes and move on and draft another QB.

Elite QB's are guys who have proven they can overcome the odds and carry their teams in the toughest environments and situations possible.

So if I have to get stupid I want to get stupid with an elite QB but even the elite guys struggle after making all that money.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well..

I'll just be consistent.

If the QB has won a championship I really don't care how much you pay them.

If Joe Flacco wins a title then pay him. Reward him.

I'm just not paying a QB that's won nothing and hurting my teams chances of winning a Superbowl because he has been solid with 1 wildcard victory over a 5 year period.
nice spin, you tend to get cornered, your spins meaningless and you just conveniently add another bullet to the list.....I am sure there will be more bullets added to your list of exceptions. like if they are 6'2" 1/4" or taller and weigh 245 and run a 4.7 and have arm velocity of 48Mph and have beat teams with .500 and better record in games played on grass at 4:00PM north of mississipi.....those type of QBs qualify for 45M+ contracts....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Elite QB's are guys who have proven they can overcome the odds and carry their teams in the toughest environments and situations possible.

So if I have to get stupid I want to get stupid with an elite QB but even the elite guys struggle after making all that money.
so mahomes overcame the odds? with that OL. that recieving corp. that running back set. and a great head coach in Reid....wow, poor guy. do you know if he takes one bounce or two bounces to jump over 100 story buildings? and does he stop a moving train with his left or right hand?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
so mahomes overcame the odds? with that OL. that recieving corp. that running back set. and a great head coach in Reid....wow, poor guy. do you know if he takes one bounce or two bounces to jump over 100 story buildings? and does he stop a moving train with his left or right hand?

Dak's had it bad?

It's going to get better with him making stupid money?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
nice spin, you tend to get cornered, your spins meaningless and you just conveniently add another bullet to the list.....I am sure there will be more bullets added to your list of exceptions. like if they are 6'2" 1/4" or taller and weigh 245 and run a 4.7 and have arm velocity of 48Mph and have beat teams with .500 and better record in games played on grass at 4:00PM north of mississipi.....those type of QBs qualify for 45M+ contracts....

I added nothing.

I have an exact criteria that i've stuck by.

My goal is to win a championship. I think a player who delivers that should be rewarded.

I think it's stupid to give Dak the same rewards as guys like Wilson, Mahomes, ect.... when

A: He doesn't have a Superbowl

&

B: He's not near their skill level anyways.

DFWJC

Reaction score

fwiw

KC pays Mahomes
  • 24.8 in 2021
  • 31.5 in 2022

and they average 34.67 over the next 4 years...which would be TRUE apples and apples vs Dak's contract.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

For the most part, teams would have a hugely difficult time paying a QB $40M and succeeding unless the cap would jump a whole lot in the following years. This year it is impossible in my opinion with the cap at $182.

It is going to get more challenging for the Chiefs to make it work unless the cap jumps considerably. Too many eggs in one basket statistically catches up pretty soon. Just can’t get the depth to weather injuries and FA losses. Watkins is leaving this year, Chiefs will lose a few OL. This all starts to have a ripple effect. Drafting later starts to hurt after a few years. An injury to Hill or Kelce and it could be lights out.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak's had it bad?

It's going to get better with him making stupid money?
you are changing subjects again in an attempt to divert from your illogical agenda....you said

"Elite QB's are guys who have proven they can overcome the odds and carry their teams in the toughest environments and situations possible"

and I asked about Mahomes....I didn't mention Dak....I asked if you think Mahomes had overcome odds, carry his team in a toughest environment and situations possible..

you diverted, yet again as you always try to do..

answer the question

was Mahomes in a toughest environment and situation possible, having to overcome odds.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
you are changing subjects again in an attempt to divert from your illogical agenda....you said

"Elite QB's are guys who have proven they can overcome the odds and carry their teams in the toughest environments and situations possible"

and I asked about Mahomes....I didn't mention Dak....I asked if you think Mahomes had overcome odds, carry his team in a toughest environment and situations possible..

you diverted, yet again as you always try to do..

answer the question

was Mahomes in a toughest environment and situation possible, having to overcome odds.

Yes.. Mahomes overcame all of the Odds and won a Superbowl..

Not only did he do that. He's the best football player on the planet.

What on earth are you getting at?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
fwiw

KC pays Mahomes
  • 24.8 in 2021
  • 31.5 in 2022

and they average 34.67 over the next 4 years...which would be TRUE apples and apples vs Dak's contract.
then I guess we should give Dak a 10 year 400M contract, with 170M gauranteed and have the ability to manipulate the cap as KC did, instead of a 3 or 4 year contract. smart move on KC's part.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
For the most part, teams would have a hugely difficult time paying a QB $40M and succeeding unless the cap would jump a whole lot in the following years. This year it is impossible in my opinion with the cap at $182.

It is going to get more challenging for the Chiefs to make it work unless the cap jumps considerably. Too many eggs in one basket statistically catches up pretty soon. Just can’t get the depth to weather injuries and FA losses. Watkins is leaving this year, Chiefs will lose a few OL. This all starts to have a ripple effect. Drafting later starts to hurt after a few years. An injury to Hill or Kelce and it could be lights out.
so then KC should just cut bait after this year and move on from mahomes and draft the next QB.