Video: Undisputed - "There's no way Dak Prescott is a Top 10 QB!

phildadon86

Reaction score
I just want to know if your pal was right.

Did you really think I meant ONLY the 10th ranked QB on this list needed help? Your buddy was speaking for you, but I don't want to believe that you're that bad at reading comprehension. So is that what you were trying to get to?

I never said QBs don't need help.

I have said that some needs much more than others, but I have never said QBs do it alone.
Let me take a page out of your book.

I skimmed thru and didnt really read it all and ive already moved on.

Now answer my question.

Dre11

Reaction score
Rodgers, Brady, and Mahomes need help, but not as much as the Daks, Cousins, and Carrs of the NFL.

Except by your measure Mahommes had A LOT OF HELP. but I won't argue, although I don't think the top 10 need a lot of help but more help than the elites.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I do thanks.
Then why did you say:

"This is actually an interesting idea. Let's see how Dallas does with the same QB, but without the 1st rounder #1 WR."

instead of without TWO 1st rounder #1 receivers?

ESisback

Reaction score
There’s a LONG list of lesser QBs that have played in Super Bowls.

Team game!

Nav22

Reaction score
Rodgers, Brady, and Mahomes need help, but not as much as the Daks, Cousins, and Carrs of the NFL.
Why’d you leave out Wentz?????

Remember how you told us last year that Wentz was on Dak’s level????

Then he ate complete **** vs the Jaguars and missed the playoffs, despite having the best RB in football and a defense that was #2 in takeaways????

Keep the hot takes coming, Laughingstock!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Then why did you say:

"This is actually an interesting idea. Let's see how Dallas does with the same QB, but without the 1st rounder #1 WR."

I was speaking of playing without Cooper. And, I was responding to someone elses post, that was the point. I'm well aware of the current roster status.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nah.

I don't think I will.
Exactly. Because it would mean that Kurt Warner isnt elite. Because ELITE quarterbacks dont need a lot of help. By your own logic he wouldnt be elite. Yet you use him and his takes to bash Dak at every opportunity lol.

He had A LOT of help. Yet he is still elite.

Here is a thought.

Have you ever thought, the "help" makes the "quarterback" look elite or become elite.

Look at the difference in Tony Romo as an example in 2014. Finally had a line in front of him. And damn. He looked ELITE that year.

I already know your playoff response is coming so dont bother.

ESisback

Reaction score
Then why did you say:

We lost to KC by 9 without our top two WRs. With a better line and a team more prepared, we may very well have closed that 9 point gap. Add a better defense, and you’ve got a formidable team.

GINeric

Reaction score
Kobe’s top 15, but not top 10.

ESPN did a ranking recently and listed Kobe at #10, ahead of Shaq. I get it because Kobe’s recently deceased, so that will give him a boost in these rankings out of respect... but anyone who watched Kobe and Shaq’s Lakers and concluded that Kobe was better must’ve been huffing paint.

Shaq was clearly their best and most important player, and it really wasn’t even close.

I respect that. But Kobe had the will to win like the GOAT MJ himself. When Kobe won championships after Shaq was gone, look who he won with. Nobody worked harder and their craft than Kobe did post MJ. Im not saying there aren't any other hard workers, but outside of MJ, NOBODY had the complete combination of hard work, clutch gene, the ability to dominate, and that killer instinct all in one body like Kobe since MJ.

It has nothing to do with him recently dying, Kobe is a top ten player, even if its at number 10.

phildadon86

Reaction score
We lost to KC by 9 without our top two WRs. With a better line and a team more prepared, we may very well have closed that 9 point gap. Add a better defense, and you’ve got a formidable team.
Didnt we also lose to Oakland missing Lamb and Cooper? In overtime.

Nav22

Reaction score
Has anyone ever taken more Ls on this board than @MountaineerCowboy ? Sign of the times... a millennial who knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about a topic speaking so arrogantly about it.

We should make a “Greatest Hits” for him. I’ll start.

“DURRRR TAYLOR HEINICKE WILL LIGHT US UP YOU GUYS! BET THE HOUSE ON WASHINGTON!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Exactly. Because it would mean that Kurt Warner isnt elite. Yet you use him and his takes to bash Dak at every opportunity lol.

He had A LOT of help. Yet he is still elite.

Here is a thought.

Have you ever thought, the "help" makes the "quarterback" look elite or become elite.

Look at the difference in Tony Romo as an example in 2014. Finally had a line in front of him. And damn. He looked ELITE that year.

I already know your playoff response is coming so dont bother.
I 100% think "help" makes a QB look better.

That's how Dak has a job right now and got paid a lot of money to do it.