# Terence Steele OT Texas Tech
# Ladarius Hamilton DE North Texas
# Ron'Dell Carter DE James Madison
# Azur Kamara DE Kansas
# Garrett Marino DL UAB
# Francis Bernard LB Utah
# Luther Kirk DB Illinois State

Awesome! Thanks!!!

Lots of competition! The WR room will be packed!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You think he would have figured that one out by now - maybe he is old world and 'ole boy?

That is possible. Imagine us being the team that discovers an excellent kicker or punter who wins us a Super Bowl and becomes a perennial Pro Bowler? He'd make the Cowboys Japan's Team as well.

hendog86

Reaction score
I like what Kendrick Rogers could possibly bring to the WR room. Love his size and toughness. Good hands catcher too!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isn’t there a limited pool for these guys
Seems like I read there is sort of a cap in the cap and I had read that romo got the max back then
Yes, there is a limit on the total amount of bonus money they can spend. That's why they sometimes guarantee part of UDFA's base salary instead of given them a big bonus (Ron Leary for example). They probably did it with La'el also.

Creeper

Reaction score
I like Guidry. Tall and Lanky but runs a 4.47 40.

Oloniula is 6'3", 232 lbs. Maybe they want to make him a FB?

The didn't draft a TE so maybe they wanted to see what they can get out of a UDFA.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Noah Brown...
Noah Brown's value is as a match-up player in the run game.

He is a terrific blocker but defenses have stayed in Nickel when he is in the game but defenses go to base if a 2nd TE is in the game.

Brown has been a dominant blocker against NFL Strong Safeties and has won his share of blocks vs LBs.

Brown has also been a top special teams player.

The problem is that he can't stay healthy and his niche role combined with being an injury risk player will make it difficult for him to make the team this year.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
The limited amount of practice these guys are going to get this year makes it nearly pointless this year. I don’t think any will make the roster just because of the unusual circumstances they will be in.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Noah Brown's value is as a match-up player in the run game.

He is a terrific blocker but defenses have stayed in Nickel when he is in the game but defenses go to base if a 2nd TE is in the game.

Brown has been a dominant blocker against NFL Strong Safeties and has won his share of blocks vs LBs.

Brown has also been a top special teams player.

The problem is that he can't stay healthy and his niche role combined with being an injury risk player will make it difficult for him to make the team this year.
Surprised he has lasted this long. Lots of promise, but not enough results.