Signed by Cowboys ***Undrafted FA Signings Thread***

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
They spent a lot of money on that James Madison DE. Will be interesting to see if he even makes the team or practice squad.

morat1959

Reaction score
# Sewo Olonilua RB TCU
# Rico Dowdle RB South Carolina
# Kendrick Rogers WR Texas A&M
# Aaron Parker WR Rhode Island -
# Stephen Guidry WR Mississippi State
# Charlie Taumoepeau TE Portland State
# Sean McKeon TE Michigan
# Terence Steele OT Texas Tech
# Ladarius Hamilton DE North Texas
# Ron'Dell Carter DE James Madison
# Azur Kamara DE Kansas
# Garrett Marino DL UAB
# Francis Bernard LB Utah
# Luther Kirk DB Illinois State
Thanks!

RamziD

Reaction score
Lots of camp bodies, but there will be some that stick. I like Sean McKeon TE and Terence Steele OT.

I’m holding out hope for Luther Kirk. The one video I watched of him yesterday vs. North Dakota State in some playoff game he looked to get around blocks well and was a solid tackler. Would like for him to mix it up a bit more, he was a little tentative and didn’t pile on to gang tackle when it looked like the tackle was secured by somebody else.

reddyuta

Reaction score
looks a better UDFA class than last year ,i still they need to add a punter down the road because i feel Fassell will not be be happy with Chris jones .

RamziD

Reaction score
looks a better UDFA class than last year ,i still they need to add a punter down the road because i feel Fassell will not be be happy with Chris jones .

Marquette King will be our punter, I’m fairly sure of this.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Marino had the 3rd highest Pass Rusher Grade from PFF just behind Young and some other guy and we got im as acn UDFA.

This Draft was lights out.

Also Francis Bernard i would have taken in the 5th

And Rondell Carter is also a monster at DE. 25 Teams tried to sign him.

You need to step back and ask yourself just how good PFF's grades actually are at this point. Their 3rd highest rating goes to a guy not a single team saw as worthy of a draft pick

texbumthelife

Reaction score
You can't under estimate UDFA's. They have something to prove and plenty of motivation; and they wont be concerned about making tacos rather than getting back to the line of scrimmage and concentrating on the next play before the opposing QB snaps the ball.

Cowboys drafted 7 out of these 30.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000663921/top-30-undrafted-players-in-nfl-history

Cowboys undrafted 7 of the top 30 undraftable undrafted players. We did so well this year, we re-wrote the rules.