Signed by Cowboys ***Undrafted FA Signings Thread***

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I love Gallup, but I agree you have to be open to idea's like this. He has value, with 2 years on a rookie 3rd pick deal coming off an 1100 yard season. It would take a great player or draft comp to make me consider it though.
I'd like to keep Gallup and people do make a decent point that 2 years from now, it may just be Amari who moves on. I'd only consider a Gallup trade for a big big move.
What about Gallup and a 2021 2nd to the Jets for a certain safety?

Last edited:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd like to keep Gallup and people do make a decent point that 2 years from now, it may just be Amari who moves on. I'd only consider a Gallup trade for a big big move.
What about Gallup and a 2021 2nd to the Jets for a certain safety?

Man- I'd hate to trade Gallup, but I do love Jamal.. big difference in the finances too. If they could make it work, I'd have a hard time saying no.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You need to step back and ask yourself just how good PFF's grades actually are at this point. Their 3rd highest rating goes to a guy not a single team saw as worthy of a draft pick
Yeah that’s insane. No way he’s go undrafted.....

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Noah Brown's value is as a match-up player in the run game.

He is a terrific blocker but defenses have stayed in Nickel when he is in the game but defenses go to base if a 2nd TE is in the game.

Brown has been a dominant blocker against NFL Strong Safeties and has won his share of blocks vs LBs.

Brown has also been a top special teams player.

The problem is that he can't stay healthy and his niche role combined with being an injury risk player will make it difficult for him to make the team this year.

This guys is better.

lonestar2288

Reaction score
To be fair, no one saw fit to draft Cliff Harris when the draft had more rnds. All he did was make the HOF. I'd take the gamble on GM

dwreck27

Reaction score
Only two dudes I like from the UDFA signings that Michigan TE and that UAB DT Marino

Woof.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To my count they have 4 open roster spots. After the draft and the UDFA's signed so far.

Shane612

Reaction score
Keep your eyes on WR Kendrick Rogers.
Ran 4.51 at the combine.
He is 6'4" with 36 inch vertical, both better than Lamb.
Not quite as polished as Lamb, but this kid has a lot to work with.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Not many spaces to fill. Agents likely telling their guys get their money while they can or if they have a shot at a 53 go elsewhere
Yeah I guess....

but this is also a new staff and I expect there to be zero pet cats being held over so everyone can show off

ehhh oh well

Carter

Reaction score
You need to step back and ask yourself just how good PFF's grades actually are at this point. Their 3rd highest rating goes to a guy not a single team saw as worthy of a draft pick

Only reason he wasnt drafted is the fact that he will turn 26 before the Season starts. Hes been in College for 8 Years.

If he would be 22 he goes in the first 2-3 Rounds.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Yeah but think of all the money they saved avoiding a bidding war for Ben DiNucci.

Hearing McM comment in the wrap-up presser, my natural follow-up question would've been, "So, given the relationship you appear to already have had with the player, was there some reason to suspect that he wouldn't have signed as a UDFA, so you needed to draft him?"

Snarky question, yes, but seems only reasonable.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Darius added to the running list brings our presumed active list to 86; 3 inactives: Prescott, Gregory, and Smith take the total to 89. Technically, they list Antwaun Woods in his own category under ERFA. (I wonder if he makes it.) He is not listed as Active, so according to their site, that would really be 85 as Active status.
Interestingly enough, the DC web site lists Prescott as active and does not list A. Smith at all.
Poor Reggie Robinson II CB is listed at the bottom of the roster list without a designation - looks like the data base didn't quite get converted or they made a date entry error.
No UDFA listed on the Team tab roster just yet.
The six UFAs are listed in their own category as such.
# Sewo Olonilua RB TCU
# Rico Dowdle RB South Carolina
# Kendrick Rogers WR Texas A&M
# Aaron Parker WR Rhode Island -
# Stephen Guidry WR Mississippi State
# Charlie Taumoepeau TE Portland State
# Sean McKeon TE Michigan
# Terence Steele OT Texas Tech
# Ladarius Hamilton DE North Texas
# Ron'Dell Carter DE James Madison
# Azur Kamara DE Kansas
# Garrett Marino DL UAB