Twitter: Update: Gregory appeal hearing is going forward in NY today - Post #135

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gregory's own action? Wasn't he in rehab while he was scheduled for a test? So since he was in rehab trying to solve his addiction why did the NFL schedule a test during that time and is now trying to punish him for missing it?

I could understand that he got caught smoking. But for god sakes Gregory was in rehab trying to wean himself from doing drugs.

That doesn't make much sense.

Was he? he had returned to Dallas and was working out daily at the Star. When you have been popped as many times as he has they expect you to make an effort not excuses. I hope the best for him but damn he knows these test are coming when you are in this part of the drug program. Last thing this guy needs is more excuses he needs to take control of the situation.

Reaction score
I think his point is that Gregory has put himself into this situation to begin with. I don't think he's talking strictly about the missed test. He's talking about the fact Gregory is even in the protocol to begin with. That's all on him.
I guess they could have also scheduled a test last Sunday while Gregory was in Philly. He'd certainly would've miss that one too, for good reason I suppose.

Zordon

Reaction score
Not so fast

rexryanheadset.gif

Kaiser

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks the League office is impartial needs to go to the Off Topic zone and read the transcript of Hardy's meeting with the NFL. Hardy's attorney walked through all the reasons the DA had to drop all charges and the NFL suspended him for four times as many games as their rules allowed, for an offense that that had been proven as a false accusation.