USFL football

blueblood70

Reaction score
why isnt a player like Collin Kapermick playing in these leagues.i mean i grow tired of his set up pre-scripted little pro day type practice shots and after saying look i can still play..umm no go lay a live game against talent you should dominate IF YOU CASN still play..

ego is why

he doesnt want to play bad enough not trying to play for the 2020 AAF team now these leagues popping back up.,

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Starts tonight at 6:30 CST. On FOX & NBC.
I doubt I watch all of the game, may will tune in for a little while.

NJ Generals - Birmingham Stallions.

have not looked to see if any other games on other channels.
USFL or Honeydo's???????? Well my friends, if mama ain't happy........................................

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm enjoying the game, but I think a few Texas HS football teams could beat these guys

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Paxton Lynch gets a shot after Patterson fumbles, and promptly turns it over twice himself. What a horrible pass. :muttley:

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm enjoying the game, but I think a few Texas HS football teams could beat these guys
Come on Ranching....kids go to Westlake and we have arguably the best team in the state and I'd don't think we could hang....and I'm pretty biased :D

Tussinman

Reaction score
why isnt a player like Collin Kapermick playing in these leagues.i mean i grow tired of his set up pre-scripted little pro day type practice shots and after saying look i can still play..umm no go lay a live game against talent you should dominate IF YOU CASN still play..

ego is why

he doesnt want to play bad enough not trying to play for the 2020 AAF team now these leagues popping back up.,
The alliance league (AAF) tried to sign him before covid

His response to them was "my starting salary is at least 20 million". Basically do what pro boxers do when they try to duck other champions (ask for an outrageous price that you know the other side will never agree to then claim either "there ducking me" or "I geniuenly wanted the fight but it didn't work out")

It's never been about teams not wanting him, it's been teams not wanting him for what he thinks he's worth.

If he had been fine with a 1 year prove it deal then he'd already been in the NFL again.

blueblood70

Reaction score

His response to them was "my starting salary is at least 20 million".

It's never been about teams not wanting him, it's been teams not wanting him for what he thinks he's worth.

If he had been fine with a 1 year prove it deal then he'd already been in the NFL again.
I didn't say that did I, nope

i said his ego and his lack of real interest in returning.. if he wanted to really have bridge back to the NFL he would have jumped at one of these leagues.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

His response to them was "my starting salary is at least 20 million".

He's a weird cat...he's making plenty of money off of his "cause"....he doesn't love the sport....if he did he would be playing for peanuts on a prove it deal, like you said

blueblood70

Reaction score

His response to them was "my starting salary is at least 20 million". Basically do what pro boxers do when they try to duck other champions (ask for an outrageous price that you know the other side will never agree to then claim either "there ducking me" or "I geniuenly wanted the fight but it didn't work out")

No the NFL: has not offered him a shot not one team has or i would have read the report he wants to be starter and wants 20+mil and that says hes not interested in playing again.,THE NFL does not want him as a starter or for many like that means they don't want him as hes sees himself.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I didn't say that did I, nope

i said his ego and his lack of real interest in returning.. if he wanted to really have bridge back to the NFL he would have jumped at one of these leagues.
That was EXACTLY what I wrote

He's not interested, that's why he creating artificially high demands. If he really truely wanted to be playing professional football it would of already happened

No the NFL: has not offered him a shot not one team has or i would have read the report he wants to be starter and wants 20+mil and that says hes not interested in playing again.,THE NFL does not want him as a starter or for many like that means they don't want him as hes sees himself.
2 teams offered him a tryout (seattle and baltimore) but they couildn't come to terms with his agent.

He then tried to do the social justice thing for a few years. Alliance offered him a chance in 2019 and he responded "my starting price is 20 million a year" (he clearly knows they'll never pay him anywhere close to that but still threw that number out there so he can keep up the fake narrative of "nobody believes in me")

He's trying to play both sides at once. Not shocking since he's as phony as they come (this is the same guy that ran "do the right thing no matter the cost" campaign for 3 years and then when it came time to do the right thing he took a settlement to be quite.......)

Last edited:

FTWayne

Reaction score
I didn't watch it live, I just watched the full game highlights. What I got from the highlights was both teams looked like they were playing hard and were playing for the love football.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what happens when you call the owners, slave traders...he made his bed and made plenty if money off if it.....he's just trying to stay relevant.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's no secret that I don't like Garret, because he sucks....BUT, I think he's a pretty good analyst....I've enjoyed listening to him...hopefully, he'll get a gig calling NFL games..