Uverse Lost NFL Network

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Greedell strikes again!!!:mad::mad::mad:

And right before the draft to boot...:banghead:

So I turn on my tv and flip the channel to NFL Network and there’s a message saying This channel is no longer available...

Please visit tvpromise.com for more info...

Long story short Greedell wanted 10-Billion up from 1-Billion last year to keep the rights...

Somebody needs to throw dung at this guy, booing isn’t getting the message across to this scumbag....:angry:

I’m so disgusted right now....:angry:

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score

So I turn on my tv and flip the channel to NFL Network and there’s a message saying This channel is no longer available...

Long story short Greedell wanted 10-Billion up from 1-Billion last year to keep the rights...

Somebody needs to throw dung at this guy, booing isn’t getting the message across to this scumbag....:angry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

For 40bucks i suggest you go get a amazon firestick and google mobdro and cut off your cable.

I believe uverse is in breech of your contract too. lol

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
For 40bucks i suggest you go get a amazon firestick and google mobdro and cut off your cable.

I believe uverse is in breech of your contract too. lol

I have the Firestick I’ll try modbro next...:thumbup:

blueblood70

Reaction score

oh HE....LL NO!! I watch that all the time and have Uverse..that will make me angry.. although PFT and other espn shows are good enough , still its the principal of the matter.. doesnt CBs or other air TNF so we shouldnt miss anything although I do like all the replays and preseason games we dont see on regular channels.

huh I just saw that shouldnt we have got a notice? I always see those scrolling banners at the bottom warning it can happen and to go force the provider to keep it or else.. this time it was sudden..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

It's almost as if he's doing the bidding of the people who hired him...NFL owners.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Isn't Uverse AT&T? Isn't our stadium AT&T?? Hmmmm