Uverse Lost NFL Network

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
A little known fact, Donny's first name is actually Theodore.
He's always interrupting conversations which almost always
prompts Walter to tell him to shut the (we can't cuss here) up.

Yes but the quote stems from a ringing cell phone that The Dude doesn’t want to answer..

lockster

Reaction score
Never heard of Mobdro. How can you stream every cable channel, including movie channels like HBO for free? All you need is a Amazon Firestick?

Sounds kinda like pirating.

I had a buddy that got busted for downloading movies from Torrent sites when they were really big back in the day. Apparently he didn’t realize that downloading/streaming copyrighted content without paying for it is illegal, lol
I've torrented a lot of stuff , but I do it at other places lol had to get many cowboy games through torrents that I missed.

CapnB

Reaction score
Left directv for good..going with PSVUE although i do have firestick and kody and get most of the anything i want for free but theres always buffering issues and i cant keep the tribe happy like that. So i pay 80 bucks a month on psvue for the same package i was getting at directv at 135.00 And when i couldnt watch the 3 cowboy games that didnt come on here in NC.... i used reddit. directv can insert a fat one.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isn't Uverse AT&T? Isn't our stadium AT&T?? Hmmmm
Yep and they own DirecTV and Spectrum, wonder what will happen when those contracts are up?

And LMAO at the lash out at Goodell. Does anyone really think he makes these decisions?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
sounds like a jerry jones idea to me, but going from 1 bil to 10 bil is a little extreme ??

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sunday ticket is the only reason I still have directv. If they start a individual game team package you can get then I am there.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Greedell strikes again!!!:mad::mad::mad:

And right before the draft to boot...:banghead:

So I turn on my tv and flip the channel to NFL Network and there’s a message saying This channel is no longer available...

Please visit tvpromise.com for more info...

Long story short Greedell wanted 10-Billion up from 1-Billion last year to keep the rights...

Somebody needs to throw dung at this guy, booing isn’t getting the message across to this scumbag....:angry:

I’m so disgusted right now....:angry:
Saw that. Major bummer as Good Morning Football was the show I watch every morning as I'm getting ready

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Saw that. Major bummer as Good Morning Football was the show I watch every morning as I'm getting ready

NFL Network was my favorite background noise channel when there’s nothing worth watching on some 200 channels I over pay for..

Now I gotta stream it and slow down my internet service in the process...

robertfchew

Reaction score
AT&T owns DirecTV, and it appears the NFL is seriously considering moving away from DirecTV. The NFL has been expanding their video services on NFL.com for years. First it was Rewind, and now you can watch live preseason games. Pretty easy to see what's happening here. AT&T is trying to leverage fans against the NFL in a bid to save their Sunday Ticket contract. If NFL.com offers their own version of Sunday Ticket, it will really hurt DirecTV. If NFL.com offers a la carte live viewing, Sunday Ticket is dead and very likely so is DirecTV.

this would be the first time i applaud goodel for something. Direct tv is garbage since att took over.

Roland

Reaction score
Good looking out. I've used Kodi in the past. I'll have to check out mobdro.
I may have to try mobdro also. I used Kodi for a while and then it quit working all of a sudden. It wouldn't load anything. Think I may have needed to update something. Is your Kodi still working good

Roland

Reaction score
Left directv for good..going with PSVUE although i do have firestick and kody and get most of the anything i want for free but theres always buffering issues and i cant keep the tribe happy like that. So i pay 80 bucks a month on psvue for the same package i was getting at directv at 135.00 And when i couldnt watch the 3 cowboy games that didnt come on here in NC.... i used reddit. directv can insert a fat one.
I have Direct and it is getting way too expensive. I may try the PS VUE route, but at the moment my firestick and kody are not working. Do you have to update it or anything

glimmerman

Reaction score
I have mobdro and had it for a few years now. It’s not dependable enough for me to cut off the satellite. When it first came out it worked great but I think over time more people use it and it freezes. It may just be me though. It has every channel.

CapnB

Reaction score
I have Direct and it is getting way too expensive. I may try the PS VUE route, but at the moment my firestick and kody are not working. Do you have to update it or anything

I get all that info from someone on youtube called troypoint. Kinda nerdy dude but he knows his stuff. has his own website that i get emails from to let me know about updates and new programs to try on kodi. He also lets u know whats worth ur time and what isnt... Pretty straight forward dude. only thing he pushes is VPN.. guessing he has some kind of commission thing with them. But he hasnt let me down in the couple of years ive been watching him and getting emails from him

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
What VPN do you use?
IP Vanish is a good one VPN. Not too bad on price.

Also. If Modbro doesn't work, For 8 bucks a month, you can try eternal TV if they have availability. I have it, get everything, aside from a few buffering issues every now and then, I think it's worth it. Better than paying 100 bucks or more for cable/satellite TV. Sometimes for me , Modbro pixelates too much and had serious buffering issues.