Uverse Lost NFL Network

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Greedell strikes again!!!:mad::mad::mad:

And right before the draft to boot...:banghead:

So I turn on my tv and flip the channel to NFL Network and there’s a message saying This channel is no longer available...

Please visit tvpromise.com for more info...

Long story short Greedell wanted 10-Billion up from 1-Billion last year to keep the rights...

Somebody needs to throw dung at this guy, booing isn’t getting the message across to this scumbag....:angry:

I’m so disgusted right now....:angry:

Reddit is your friend. Watch any game you want for FREE. Draft will also be on.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
What VPN do you use?
i dont. vpn is a waste of money unless ur streaming ppvs and stuff like that. Ive been downloading and watching games ppvs since like 2012. never had a need for vpn

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Greedell strikes again!!!:mad::mad::mad:

And right before the draft to boot...:banghead:

So I turn on my tv and flip the channel to NFL Network and there’s a message saying This channel is no longer available...

Please visit tvpromise.com for more info...

Long story short Greedell wanted 10-Billion up from 1-Billion last year to keep the rights...

Somebody needs to throw dung at this guy, booing isn’t getting the message across to this scumbag....:angry:

I’m so disgusted right now....:angry:

So you are too cheap to get real service ... but want to complain about greed?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
AT&T owns DirecTV, and it appears the NFL is seriously considering moving away from DirecTV. The NFL has been expanding their video services on NFL.com for years. First it was Rewind, and now you can watch live preseason games. Pretty easy to see what's happening here. AT&T is trying to leverage fans against the NFL in a bid to save their Sunday Ticket contract. If NFL.com offers their own version of Sunday Ticket, it will really hurt DirecTV. If NFL.com offers a la carte live viewing, Sunday Ticket is dead and very likely so is DirecTV.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
For 40bucks i suggest you go get a amazon firestick and google mobdro and cut off your cable.

I believe uverse is in breech of your contract too. lol

Good looking out. I've used Kodi in the past. I'll have to check out mobdro.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
AT&T owns DirecTV, and it appears the NFL is seriously considering moving away from DirecTV. The NFL has been expanding their video services on NFL.com for years. First it was Rewind, and now you can watch live preseason games. Pretty easy to see what's happening here. AT&T is trying to leverage fans against the NFL in a bid to save their Sunday Ticket contract. If NFL.com offers their own version of Sunday Ticket, it will really hurt DirecTV. If NFL.com offers a la carte live viewing, Sunday Ticket is dead and very likely so is DirecTV.

I suppose but c’mon we’re talking about NFL Network here, they only show like maybe one game a week and a few reruns. They went from charging AT&T 1-Billion per year to trying to charge them 10-Billion per year.. That is beyond ridiculous....

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Mobdro will give u every cable channel in this country and alot of other ones. All movie channels too. lol
Never heard of Mobdro. How can you stream every cable channel, including movie channels like HBO for free? All you need is a Amazon Firestick?

Sounds kinda like pirating.

I had a buddy that got busted for downloading movies from Torrent sites when they were really big back in the day. Apparently he didn’t realize that downloading/streaming copyrighted content without paying for it is illegal, lol

lockster

Reaction score
I hate at&t since they took over direct tv they have charged me a ransom for service. With the amount they charged me the last couple years, no reason they can't pay the nfl 10 billion off my account alone! :) if I figure put how to get fox news some other way, ill cut direct tv like a mad skunk in my hands. I don't have cable as far out as I live :( I think ill try to talk to dish to get a way better deal.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Thank you Donnie

A little known fact, Donny's first name is actually Theodore.
He's always interrupting conversations which almost always
prompts Walter to tell him to shut the (we can't cuss here) up.