Uverse Lost NFL Network

CapnB

Reaction score
I honestly only watch live tv for espn, Fox News, CNBC and live sporting events. Everything else is Netflix, prime, and appletv.

I've had prime for several years now and had no idea they had the number of movies/documentaries that they have. im into paranormal stuff and i was blown away by all the things they had related to that. Plus me and my son love watching anything related to the Civil war and they have so many different things to watch about it. Watching a new zombie series on netflix called black summer. but thats about all ive watched on there recently.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I've had prime for several years now and had no idea they had the number of movies/documentaries that they have. im into paranormal stuff and i was blown away by all the things they had related to that. Plus me and my son love watching anything related to the Civil war and they have so many different things to watch about it. Watching a new zombie series on netflix called black summer. but thats about all ive watched on there recently.

Awesome. This is the golden age of television.

Watch the series "Peaky Blinders" There is like 5 seasons of it. Awesome. About two weeks worth of binge watching

Might be on Netflix. For $10 per month Netflix is well worth it. Its as good, if not better than Prime.

Enjoy!!

Passepartout

Reaction score
Really think that the NFL and U-Verse both to blame. And in the process the real losers are the people like us who subscribed as expect phone calls and texts to ring up with both of them.

blueblood70

Reaction score
did they move a lot of the shows from NFLN to ESPN2? GMF was on there this morning was that just a draft special or did espn grab some of the shows to air? odd thing is also do not see the NFLN on my Guide..whats up?