Uverse Lost NFL Network

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Greedell strikes again!!!:mad::mad::mad:

And right before the draft to boot...:banghead:

So I turn on my tv and flip the channel to NFL Network and there’s a message saying This channel is no longer available...

Please visit tvpromise.com for more info...

Long story short Greedell wanted 10-Billion up from 1-Billion last year to keep the rights...

Somebody needs to throw dung at this guy, booing isn’t getting the message across to this scumbag....:angry:

I’m so disgusted right now....:angry:
just stream it for free on reddit

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

So I turn on my tv and flip the channel to NFL Network and there’s a message saying This channel is no longer available...

Long story short Greedell wanted 10-Billion up from 1-Billion last year to keep the rights...

Somebody needs to throw dung at this guy, booing isn’t getting the message across to this scumbag....:angry:

I have only read through the first page of comments...

Doesn't AT&T own both U-verse and DirecTv? I've got DirecTv, and the NFL Network channel works fine. If the NFL Network channel no longer works on U-verse but does work on DirecTv, did AT&T decide to pay to keep it on DirecTv but not on U-verse?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I have only read through the first page of comments...

Doesn't AT&T own both U-verse and DirecTv? I've got DirecTv, and the NFL Network channel works fine. If the NFL Network channel no longer works on U-verse but does work on DirecTv, did AT&T decide to pay to keep it on DirecTv but not on U-verse?

The link says Diretv will continue to show NFL Network for now, kinda vague.

Tvpromise.com

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Why do you have Uverse?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What do u recommend?

Ive had DirecTV. Its the best, but its also the most expensive. I just switched to Comcast/Xfinity.

Honestly, I am waiting for AppleTV streaming coming out.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Left directv for good..going with PSVUE although i do have firestick and kody and get most of the anything i want for free but theres always buffering issues and i cant keep the tribe happy like that. So i pay 80 bucks a month on psvue for the same package i was getting at directv at 135.00 And when i couldnt watch the 3 cowboy games that didnt come on here in NC.... i used reddit. directv can insert a fat one.
Yeah cable is borderline pointless if you mostly watch sports.

$30 antenna can get you all the local big 4 (ABC, FOX, NBC, CBS) which covers weekend PGA Tour, majority of NFL, and a good chunk of college football. Also covers some playoff NHL and the MLB world series

PSVUE $50 plan gets you Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers, and Mavericks (via FS1, FS2, and Fox Sports Southwest) and then 3 different ESPN channels that cover a good chunk of tennis majors, college football, some boxing, and some UFC.

I helped my parents setup there Uverse account back in 2008 and they never got rid of it so I just use there login information on any channels website to stream the channels to my TV for free

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Ive had DirecTV. Its the best, but its also the most expensive. I just switched to Comcast/Xfinity.

Honestly, I am waiting for AppleTV streaming coming out.

I used to have Directv but I moved and where I’m at now U-verse was the only option at the time. I believe other providers are available now but I haven’t bothered to look into it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I used to have Directv but I moved and where I’m at now U-verse was the only option at the time. I believe other providers are available now but I haven’t bothered to look into it.

I honestly only watch live tv for espn, Fox News, CNBC and live sporting events. Everything else is Netflix, prime, and appletv.

stiletto

Reaction score
I cut the cord a long time ago. Use Roku's on all my TV's, a Plex Media Server, and PS-Vue for TV. $49.99 a month for up to 5 TV's with DVR. Quality is great.

Mannix

Reaction score
If it wasn't for the Cowboys, I could give up watching the NFL like "that" ***Snapping fingers***

Mannix

Reaction score
-----I cut the cord a long time ago. Use Roku's on all my TV's, a Plex Media Server, and PS-Vue for TV.

Thanks....you just made my head explode!