Very disappointing

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas is a bad football team, Detroit is just a little worse is all.. The Patriots will have no issues at home with the Cowboys. Its nothing personal or spite, it's just reality.
They aren’t top tier, but as Parcells said, you are what your record says you are. Not being top tier does not make them a bad team. Hell, they are still very much in the playoff race.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I don't start threads very much. But this has to be said.

We just won a close game on the road in the conference to go 6-4 and stay in control of our division. And many people already want to look ahead to New England and say how we will lose. Like they just can't wait to trash our team.

I don't like it. It's not right.

Shame.
its the next game, why would you not begin to talk about the next game? and anyone who is honest will say it is much more likely we lose. I dont get what your issue is

Cowboy4evr

Reaction score
So I hear all this chatter about the Patriots. The Patriots have only beat one team above 500 and that was the Bills. Struggled and lost to the Ravens and are right now struggling against the Eagles.

erod

Reaction score
I don’t care about the spread, there were a lot of problems in this game that would have been a L with almost any other team. If they’re 30th in the league in defense and we were only favored by 7 that should say something in itself but I like your optimism. I still have faith in this team to make a run but today was not what I was expecting. They have a lot to clean up if they’re going to be a contender.
We didn't celebrate wins like this in the 90s.

Today could have easily been a loss.

That is truly concerning. The Lions are just terrible without Stafford and Careon Johnson.

jnday

Reaction score

We just won a close game on the road in the conference to go 6-4 and stay in control of our division. And many people already want to look ahead to New England and say how we will lose. Like they just can't wait to trash our team.

Shame.
Maybe the level of play against the better teams in the league gives them reason to doubt.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Welcome to the reality of a nearly 24 year spell with zero meaningful postseason wins. Fans are not going to be positive.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Perspective: Because we struggled to beat a team in disarray without it’s starting Franchise QB.. Therefore teams that are Top Tier won’t be so beatable...

Does Philly have issues? And yet the mighty Pats struggled to beat them. What is wrong with you people? Fn weirdos.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Of course there's doubt. It was a shaky win against the average-at-best Lions without their starting QB.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
….but we shouldn't be jumping up & down over facing a Jeff Driskel led team either

"we" aren't. But "we" realize in the nfl or any league..a WIN is a WIN. Only doosh bag self described "fans" want to parse a win into a "bad" win. And yes...I get it...we don;t have a brutal signature win yet. And somehow...we are winning our division and have a chance to advance. Not as BAD as what you WANT us to be.

JonesBoys

Reaction score

Shame.

Because this team has too much talent to only beat sub 500 teams. Who have they beat? If the talent was suspect then I would jump for joy with a 6-4 record after beating.yet another crappy team. When as a fan base did we become so complacent with mediocrity that we should celebrate beating a bad team to go 6-4? We know how this is going to end because they are a poorly coached team. The NFC east is horrible this year and we should jump for joy because Dallas may win it by default? Then what? Maybe win a wildcard game? Yes let’s jump go joy beating the Lions with a backup. Let’s pound out chest and talk about Dallas having a shot to do anything. Until Garret goes this team has no chance.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course there's doubt. It was a shaky win against the average-at-best Lions without their starting QB.

We are NOT as BAD as you WANT us to BE. The Pats just struggled to beat Philly. But THEY know a WIN is a WIN.

risco

Reaction score

Shame.
Why listen to it or read it. I would not waste energy on stuff like that since you can’t control what others do or say.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Dallas is a bad football team, Detroit is just a little worse is all.. The Patriots will have no issues at home with the Cowboys. Its nothing personal or spite, it's just reality.
Dallas is a poorly "coached" team with a considerable amount of talent on it that the current coach don't know how to utilize.

Cmac

Reaction score
"we" aren't. But "we" realize in the nfl or any league..a WIN is a WIN. Only doosh bag self described "fans" want to parse a win into a "bad" win. And yes...I get it...we don;t have a brutal signature win yet. And somehow...we are winning our division and have a chance to advance. Not as BAD as what you WANT us to be.
….and what do I want us to be, if you don't mind?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Does Philly have issues? And yet the mighty Pats struggled to beat them. What is wrong with you people? Fn weirdos.

The glass is half full kid. Pats are beatable but we tend to beat ourselves with errors...

stiletto

Reaction score
I think you may be pleasantly surprised, that’s the exact type of thing Dallas does.

Really this team is manic. They play down and up to competition so who knows. I really shouldn't predict and given the consistency we've seen we probably shouldn't. LOL

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The glass is half full kid. Pats are beatable but we tend to beat ourselves with errors...
LOL "kid". Cute! But anyway....so why not cheer on our team...rather than root for Brady? Sorry I don't get it...but a holes will be a holes...under the guise of "better more objective fan" than me. Weirdos.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really this team is manic. They play down and up to competition so who knows. I really shouldn't predict and given the consistency we've seen we probably shouldn't. LOL

So some people are erring toward the loss....I guess to protect their fragile feelings. And so they can tell everyone (how) "right" they were in a loss. No one brags about predicting a win.