Vic Fangio Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mldardy

Reaction score
If you say so. To be honest I don't remember the last time Miami had a good defense. I suppose the 70s or 80s when they had the self named Miami Pound machine.
I know so. Their starters, the key ones missed the last few games of the season. Stop with the excuses. THEY WERE BAD.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score

Philadelphia Eagles​

Fangio was spotted at a few practices that the Philadelphia Eagles had during their 2022 training camp.[33] On October 10, 2022, news broke that the Eagles had hired Fangio to serve as a consultant. He had been serving in the role for the season, but the team managed to keep the news quiet.[34]
As the Eagles prepared for Super Bowl LVII, they had a little help from one of the NFL's top Xs and Os experts.
Sources say Vic Fangio, the soon-to-be Dolphins defensive coordinator, quietly signed a two-week contract with Philadelphia to assist its coaching staff as it prepares to face the Chiefs today. When his contract expires after the game, Fangio will officially join the Miami coaching staff.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I know so. Their starters, the key ones missed the last few games of the season. Stop with the excuses. THEY WERE BAD.
I'm not going to take the time to look up who was injured and who wasn't. To be honest who cares? You act like you're going to cry? I only know what I hear from talking heads associated with the team. You say they were all healthy on defense that year that's just wonderful. It's not how I remember it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dak actually started off strong against Miami. Had a long early drive before the Luepke fumble then had the long TD to Lamb. Then it started to rain and McCarthy started to coach scared.

By the time MM opened it up again Dak led what should have been the game winning TD drive with a TD to Cooks.

Then Damone Clark grabbed a facemask and Miami walked down the field to the winning kick.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As the Eagles prepared for Super Bowl LVII, they had a little help from one of the NFL's top Xs and Os experts.
Sources say Vic Fangio, the soon-to-be Dolphins defensive coordinator, quietly signed a two-week contract with Philadelphia to assist its coaching staff as it prepares to face the Chiefs today. When his contract expires after the game, Fangio will officially join the Miami coaching staff.

Since when does the playoffs start in October lol?

JPM

Reaction score
If you say so. To be honest I don't remember the last time Miami had a good defense. I suppose the 70s or 80s when they had the self named Miami Pound machine.
The Killer Bees!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.