VIDEO: Cowboys @ Titans XviD

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
jimmy4713;1068281 said:
Are you registered? I just got the torrent into Azureus and downloading fine. If you continue to have a problem I can email you the torrent.....

How dumb of me. I forgot I had registered and just needed to login. Thanks man, and thanks for the offer of emailing it. GO COWBOYS!!

marchetta

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1068290 said:
There are waaaaaaay too many connected. I am dling at less than 1KB/s. Someone needs to hurry up and get finished so we can get some additional seeds. Whoever is uploading this is a saint.

That's the point of bittorrent. The more people that are connected, the faster it DLs. Peers (you) don't have to rely on just the original seeder to get the pieces of the file as we use to do with peer-to-peer DLing. Bittorrent allows everyone to share with everyone that's connected. You're not just getting the file from the seeders, but also each other. Your client program searches for a piece of the file, and gets it from the peer that's closest to you, and not just the seeder. So, it's a lot more reliable and faster. So, the more the merrier!

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
Now at 89%. I have about 2 hours and a half to go. Will keep it seeded for everyone when I'm done.

vlad

Reaction score
i'm stuck at 99.6 %, can someone who has the full file seed it for a little while, I can leave mine up once you do, otherwise if I can't finish it, no one else can either and we're all downloading 1.16 GB (instead of 1.17) for no reason....thanks

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
vlad;1068498 said:
i'm stuck at 99.6 %, can someone who has the full file seed it for a little while, I can leave mine up once you do, otherwise if I can't finish it, no one else can either and we're all downloading 1.16 GB (instead of 1.17) for no reason....thanks

yup same here

rexrobinson

Reaction score
vlad;1068498 said:

Me too I have 99.6% and it stopped downloading however I am still uploading to people out there.

Something either happened with the file size and it is reading it wrong or no one has the whole file and were all just waiting of the last of it.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Well I have all of you guys beat at 99.7%...

Problem is it looks like there is no more seeds, so I cannot finish it !

If I could, I have a high speed server to seed from...but oh well...

Dallas22

Reaction score
BTW, I'm at 99.8% :)

Is this in HD??? If it is not, then can someone get the Cowboys-Titans game uploaded in High Def???

Thanks again!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
marchetta;1068398 said:
That's the point of bittorrent. The more people that are connected, the faster it DLs. Peers (you) don't have to rely on just the original seeder to get the pieces of the file as we use to do with peer-to-peer DLing. Bittorrent allows everyone to share with everyone that's connected. You're not just getting the file from the seeders, but also each other. Your client program searches for a piece of the file, and gets it from the peer that's closest to you, and not just the seeder. So, it's a lot more reliable and faster. So, the more the merrier!

In that case, it must be the hotel I am staying at - the connection here is ridiculous in the evening.

marchetta

Reaction score
I'm stuck @ 99.8%. However, the vid plays. You may have to turn off your bittorrent client in order to view it. So, if you're desperate, as I am, to view it, then disconnect and watch it, then reconnect in order to continue to seed what you have for the others. Gotta go watch the game, c-ya l8r!

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
Well, VLC media player does fix the broken avi. You can watch the game. But make sure you don't pause it, then it will stall and won't restart.

My download stopped at 99.6%. So at least I can watch it until the complete avi is seeded.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

DBoys

Reaction score
He is prolly super seeding. Either that or he needs to restart the sharing.

marchetta

Reaction score
I'm still @ 99.8%, but I was able to watch the vid. There may be a problem though. The vid ran perfectly, but ended with 14 minutes left in the 4th quarter. I doubt that the last 0.2% of the vid contains the last 14 minutes of gameplay. So, this vid may not be the complete game. Keep your fingers crossed. Furthermore, I'm only missing 1 piece of the video file, and the 0.2% is primarily made up of the other files in the DL. So, I actually have 99.99% of the vid file, and it ends with 14 minutes left in the game. So, it's highly unlikely that this is a complete game vid. So, you Brady James & TT fans won't get to see their TDs.

Reaction score
So, if I stop the bitTorrent program @ 99.8% (so I can view it) will I be able to restart the process to acquire the last .2%,,, or would I have to start all over again?

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
Of course. That is why it is so popular. You can resume download at any time. If you are gonna watch the vid, make sure you are watching the copy. Copy the vid into another folder and watch it. Don't mess with the original vid since it is still in the download process.

EGG;1068848 said:
So, if I stop the bitTorrent program @ 99.8% (so I can view it) will I be able to restart the process to acquire the last .2%,,, or would I have to start all over again?