Vikings interested in Trey Lance?

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Unless Dallas is 100% committed to making Trey Lance their next starting QB, I would trade him AND Michael Gallup to MIN for their #11 pick.

OR Lance + Gallup + Schoonmaker + #24 to CHI for their #1 pick.

then pick JC Latham (OT) or Marvin Harrison JR (WR)

I'm bad at this btw...
Whoa there buddy Gallup AND Schoonmaker? Might as well give them your first born!

Mcsports

Reaction score
If Minnesota wanted Lance they would have offered San Francisco their 4th round pick in when we got him. I heard Buffalo was the runner up.
Buffalo the runner-up. Thats very interesting (.although not a Dallas issue. It is intriguing why the bills
Would want him
Considering their talented qb)

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I mean what are you gonna give us a 2nd? Because if not what's the point? I'd rather keep him if all we can get is a 4th or 5th.
Get what they can for Trey Lance and move on. He's not the gem that everyone thought he was when the 9ers drafted him.

Motorola

Reaction score
Unless Dallas is 100% committed to making Trey Lance their next starting QB, I would trade him AND Michael Gallup to MIN for their #11 pick.

I'm bad at this btw...
Should have just hit the delete button...

Jimbo123

Reaction score

I'm bad at this btw...
So you think Minn would trade #11 for a 3rd string scrub QB and a #3 receiver (who will probably get cut)? You're right about sucking at this..LOL
Lance + Gallup + Schoonmaker + #24 to CHI for their #1 pick is even worse.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I mean if he loses the backup QB competition I would guess any return for your 3rd string QB still beats getting nothing back.
If we don't trade him in or before the draft he has zero trade value.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I mean what are you gonna give us a 2nd? Because if not what's the point? I'd rather keep him if all we can get is a 4th or 5th.
You hope for a 3 or a low 4th and 5th or there’s no point. I think this is Suk’s last season and they might be seeing what Trey looks like the first couple PS games to shed light on his prospects of starting the ‘25 season.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
1. We need to dump his salary. $5M is just stupid at this point for a player competing for a back up position.

2. Take whatever you can get in trade to get your $5M back. Cut your losses(please see Niners trade to Dallas)
lmao 5 million isn't crap, and you're happily pissing 60 million away. In some magical rainbow, Jerry riding a unicorn can put a Super Bowl team around a choker who has to have the best offense and defense ever to win one playoff game.

Just say you love dak and move on, sheesh.