Vikings interested in Trey Lance?

Mr_437

Reaction score
If Kurt goes to ATL Trey could be in play for MIN. Although, I think MIN is a good fit for Cousins. If the Cowboys could get a 2nd or 3rd in a draft like this you take it.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Well how many games did they actually assess him on before he got injured? He was a very inexperienced QB at that point. Players can actually improve...a lot in some cases.
What experience has he gained since then?

Chasing6

Reaction score
lmao 5 million isn't crap, and you're happily pissing 60 million away. In some magical rainbow, Jerry riding a unicorn can put a Super Bowl team around a choker who has to have the best offense and defense ever to win one playoff game.

Just say you love dak and move on, sheesh.
Never said I was I love with Dak. Funny how you think because I am not a fan of starting Trance I have to be in love with Dak.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You're in a Trance. Don't worry it wears off after year too. I have been told by Niner fans.

Trance, is that what dak goes into when he's in choke mode?

quarterback-dallas-cowboys.png

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Have you ever looked at our salary cap?

$5M would be the 12th highest paid player on our team. More than half our team makes less than $2M.
If we’re paying 50 mil to a clown to be QB1 then may as well pay 5 mil to a would be clown to play QB2.

Smith22

Reaction score
Get what they can for Trey Lance and move on. He's not the gem that everyone thought he was when the 9ers drafted him.
Not sure how anyone would know. Lance threw less than 500 passes between high school and college.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Have you ever looked at our salary cap?

$5M would be the 12th highest paid player on our team. More than half our team makes less than $2M.
It would be interesting to see what all the starters make per year actual and per year by contract.
$ is pushed forward so a guy making 8 mil per year might be making 4 actual this coming season.
Starters and guys who play x number of games and plays per season are the ones to look at.

Guys who never play but are bkup and depth would be in another category.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
That guys eisen said Trey is from Minnesota, and cited that as a reason they might be interested in him.

Truth is no one actually knows what he can do or would do.
So Dallas wont know till he at least plays preseason, and really you need to see him play in real games.
He is a Jerry guy now ( hand picked by Jerry lol) so he is under daddy Jones wing and Jerry will see him as more than what he is , so I dont think jerry would
trade him anytime soon.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sadly, I trust the 49ers' talent instincts more than Jerald's.
I trust Jerald's more than you or any person on this board. Even if it is not all of his own opinion. He does have many people to help evaluate players.
Here, just a bunch of very disappointed fans venting thinking they know better. Well, in some cases I agree. :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lmao 5 million isn't crap, and you're happily pissing 60 million away. In some magical rainbow, Jerry riding a unicorn can put a Super Bowl team around a choker who has to have the best offense and defense ever to win one playoff game.

Just say you love dak and move on, sheesh.
He definitely does not like Lance.
That is the only thing I am looking forward to so far, is Trey in PS games.

You know, hope for the future, and the future should be now.
I will still root for Dak. But they need to give him a 2000 type Ravens defense.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I mean what are you gonna give us a 2nd? Because if not what's the point? I'd rather keep him if all we can get is a 4th or 5th.
We need to dump his or Rush's salary. If he isn't our future QB, dump the more expensive one...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If they let Dak walk after 2024 they're going to need someone to step in. You can't count on Jerry filling a hole.
If he’s just battling Rush? He for sure as hell isn’t ready to start. Hopefully he makes some strides this year.