Vinatieri and CBA

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Nors said:
Exactly - just not happening and the real insiders may be here but keep it a secret.

This Dooms81 self destructed in record time tho - In poker world he was dealt a 8-7 and bluffed his hand. The smart money called him with a high pair. On the flop he drew nothing. The high pair flopped a 3rd of a kind. Dooms81 in his sudden glee at all his admirers posting insider luv - recklessly Went all in -

Was immediately called, lost the hand and was kicked off the big table.

Gotta love a good poker story. :cool:
:lmao2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors bashing someone for posting false information?

Now I've seen everything.

5 Super Bowls

Reaction score
Nors. I don't think you should be attacking anyone. People that live in glass houses should not be throwing rocks. Dooms, don't let that guy bother you. Just because a guy isn't correct doesn't mean he doesn't have sources that are useful. Doesn't mean he isn't full of **** either. Isn't it at least worth the effort to not abuse the guy just in case he might have some good info. It's great to be right all of the time, but sometimes being right some of the time is worth it.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
5 Super Bowls said:
Nors. I don't think you should be attacking anyone. People that live in glass houses should not be throwing rocks. Dooms, don't let that guy bother you. Just because a guy isn't correct doesn't mean he doesn't have sources that are useful. Doesn't mean he isn't full of **** either. Isn't it at least worth the effort to not abuse the guy just in case he might have some good info. It's great to be right all of the time, but sometimes being right some of the time is worth it.

I did not claim the CBA deal was in his exact words done. Agreed to and was going to be announced days ago? Sorry to those that bought his "schtick". Heck - his "insider news" was copied to other message boards by some hailing the source.

Well its a slippery slope when you brag about done deals -
And I gave dooms81 multiple opportunities to clear his story and update.

He has fled so far - because he went all in with no cards - and he knows it.:cool:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rack - what false information have I posted?
Document it.

Bring it!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Nors said:
Rack - what false information have I posted?
Document it.

Bring it!

oh my god - you did NOT just say this did you???

ty law is coming to dallas. bank it.

there, i got the ball rolling. someone else wanna tag on another one?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
oh my god - you did NOT just say this did you???

ty law is coming to dallas. bank it.

there, i got the ball rolling. someone else wanna tag on another one?

IceBerg: I see you fled your Bledsoe attacks, defending dooms81.

I said what was true at the time. Leading up to 2004 draft the Cowboys/Pats had trade discussions around 30 year old Ty Law. Law was a $10M cap for Pats and we had Hunter, Davison, Powell at RCB.

I said the Pats were holding for a #1 and there was discussion on a #2. Parcells balked and drafted Jacob Rogers.

I never said trade was recorded, done deal ala CBA here with Dooms81. Said it was on table leading up to draft and it was. Dooms owes you an expanation Iceberg and thiose that believed him. Saw it on your board too.:p:

Next.....

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Nors said:

I said what was true at the time. Leading up to 2004 draft the Cowboys/Pats had trade discussions around 30 year old Ty Law. Law was a $10M cap for Pats and we had Hunter, Davison, Powell at RCB.

I said the Pats were holding for a #1 and there was discussion on a #2. Parcells balked and drafted Jacob Rogers.

I never said trade was recorded, done deal ala CBA here with Dooms81. Said it was on table leading up to draft and it was. Dooms owes you an expanation Iceberg and thiose that believed him. Saw it on your board too.:p:

Next.....

figured people were bored with that one already.

hos has flat out proven there was NEVER EVER EVER any trade talks. esp. a #2 for someone who's latest career experience is getting cut.

and dooms doesn't owe me anything. people (well, "normal" people) tend to give the benefit of doubt until just flat out caught in a lie.

like trading our #2 for law. : )

for one.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:

Next.....
No there weren't talks of any such trade. If you contact the Dallas Cowboys or any of the Dallas media they will confirm this.

Rumors of this trade are lies regardless of any claimed source.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
figured people were bored with that one already.

hos has flat out proven there was NEVER EVER EVER any trade talks. esp. a #2 for someone who's latest career experience is getting cut.

and dooms doesn't owe me anything. people (well, "normal" people) tend to give the benefit of doubt until just flat out caught in a lie.

like trading our #2 for law. : )

No one ever proved anything - there were discussions between Dallas and Pats on a Law trade leading up to 2004 draft.

Back to Doom81 - he flat out said deal was done, Announcement days ago. The guy turtled and fled - sorry your insider was a hoax.

He has an open forum here and at dtxcowboys to clarify what happened! :lmao:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
norswhocan'tfigureoutquotesyet said:
No one ever proved anything - there were discussions between Dallas and Pats on a Law trade leading up to 2004 draft.

Back to Doom81 - he flat out said deal was done, Announcement days ago. The guy turtled and fled - sorry your insider was a hoax.

He has an open forum here and at dtxcowboys to clarify what happened! :lmao:

back to doom - did you just hijack a thread?????????

hos proved you a liar and backed it up. you've still got black helicopters and codewords for "your people". you were slapped down like a dickens orphan, you know it, and you can't do a thing about it cause you got caught with your pants so far down you're pretty much naked for life after that one.

just deal with it, seek therapy as needed, and figure out the quote feature in your spare time.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
No there weren't talks of any such trade. If you contact the Dallas Cowboys or any of the Dallas media they will confirm this.

Rumors of this trade are lies regardless of any claimed source.

The principles involved had discussions. Media has nothing to do with what GM's are doing. For every trade - there are 10 discussions that go no where.

Next - just like JJ years later admitting he almost traded for Bledstud in 2002 and regretted not doing so last year.

Any ways - RCB in 2004 was a joke and we drafted Jacob Rogers. Law won a SB ring and Pro Bowler since - Sciore for no trade!:lmao2:

Back to topic - where is Dooms81 done deal ????:D

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Nors said:

we're not done with this one yet. the vague "talks" has now surfaced and as you know, many of us tend to want more proof than "i cut the hair of someone who mows the lawn for a dude that has an attorney at the same law firm that has a tv on espn and they said..."

which is about where you are.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
back to doom - did you just hijack a thread?????????

hos proved you a liar and backed it up. you've still got black helicopters and codewords for "your people". you were slapped down like a dickens orphan, you know it, and you can't do a thing about it cause you got caught with your pants so far down you're pretty much naked for life after that one.

just deal with it, seek therapy as needed, and figure out the quote feature in your spare time.

You are the one again insulting and attacking - you'd think after losing it with your recent "********" attack episode and posting you'd have learned?

Yes - this was a Vinatari, Dooms81 thread, His CBA done deal insider posts very relevant. Pants down - thats those that believed him!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg said:
many of us tend to want more proof than "i cut the hair of someone who mows the lawn for a dude that has an attorney at the same law firm that has a tv on espn and they said..."
"law" firm??? :lmao:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
"law" firm??? :lmao:

well that was an unintentional pun.

and nors, give it up. that wasn't an attack - just a perception of how you operate. you've been busted in "innaccuracies" for quite some time and then you wanna say "i never lie, i'm 100% accurate!" as well as have an obsession with throwing the focus on someone else - just too funny dude.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
we're not done with this one yet. the vague "talks" has now surfaced and as you know, many of us tend to want more proof than "i cut the hair of someone who mows the lawn for a dude that has an attorney at the same law firm that has a tv on espn and they said..."

which is about where you are.

I already posted his links. The agreement is done. Press release soon. Business as usual -

hook line and sinker - you bought it. Please - keep defending Dooms81, he left after it was documented there never was a deal done 2 days ago.

Wr are 11 hours away from all CBA cuts being in. Thats factual.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
well that was an unintentional pun.

and nors, give it up. that wasn't an attack - just a perception of how you operate. you've been busted in "innaccuracies" for quite some time and then you wanna say "i never lie, i'm 100% accurate!" as well as have an obsession with throwing the focus on someone else - just too funny dude.

Busted where again?
Still nothing from you on that allegation.

I never reported a CBA deal done, agreement there - press release today or in morning? Keep defending Dooms - I know your site ran it -but I defend your right to that - its discussion

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
The principles involved had discussions. Media has nothing to do with what GM's are doing. For every trade - there are 10 discussions that go no where.

Next - just like JJ years later admitting he almost traded for Bledstud in 2002 and regretted not doing so last year.

Any ways - RCB in 2004 was a joke and we drafted Jacob Rogers. Law won a SB ring and Pro Bowler since - Sciore for no trade!:lmao2:

How many Dallas media members read this forum? I know of at least 5. 3 of those 5 have been asked about this and say there is no truth to it.

None of them has EVER taken your little insider info and produced a story about this trade. Not even in slow football times. The reason, there was never any trade discussed and they already know this.

For that matter no Patriots news source has reported this "trade" either.
Just food for thought.

I personally spoke to someone with the Dallas Cowboys and he confirmed that the Cowboys did NOT ever discuss a trade with New England for Ty Law.

Following 2004 Ty Law was a UFA and we did NOT even contact him. Doesn't it seem strange to you that a guy they'd allegedly give up a 2nd round pick for could be had for free and they didn't have ANY interest? It should.

You're so afraid of looking foolish that you fail to recognize that hanging on to this fallacy is accomplishing it more than anyone else teases you.

Oh, and for those who have doubts, Doomsday81 is 100% legit. He does in fact work for an NFL team. (Great side story there, but I'm sworn to secrecy.) He is reporting what he is hearing or is being told.