Video: Voch - Tyler Biadasz Should Probably Start now, But Ya Know

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The coaching staff has decided to go with the veterans this season because they don't have time for the rookies to catch up in the experience department. Maybe that will be possible later on in the season. So it seems the job of the center is Looney's at the moment.
specially that there is no preseason games...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure that you’re right about that.

It doesn’t mean that the coaches like Looney better than Biadasz... heck it doesn’t Even mean that the coaches don’t expect Tyler to be better than Joe. They just want to roll with the veteran experience early on this season because of no offseason.

I think there’s a chance that Biadasz can win the job by the middle of the season. If he does, that’ll bode well for him moving forward.

Like every other Dallas fan, I hope he does.

We all know how this will probably play out. Looney will start out the season and at some point get nicked up and miss a few games. Biadasz will come in and the rest is history.

DanA

Reaction score
Too much talk about how good McGovern and Biadasz are gonna be. They’re 3rd and 4th round picks not superstars. I don’t get why more people aren’t worried. IMO it has been a mistake not signing a higher profile OC.