Von Miller traded to Rams

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Miller is an UFA after the season ends. He has a base salary of $17.5M. I guess the Tams will have to sign him long term or they have to have about $9M in cap room.

No way I am giving up two draft picks, eating $9M in cap for a 32-year old injury prone player on the last year of his contract.

shabazz

Reaction score
I mean that was suppose to be the Ramsey deal. Then that was suppose to be the Stafford deal...they are saying it after all these moves....I mean it could work. I've just never seen nothing like this. I think the issue is the Rams are flawed even with these moves.

I would agree that it seldom works but they did manage to carry Goff to a super bowl so they have some credibility and success with their methods......lets Hope it backfires on them with too many egos to be fed

blueblood70

Reaction score
Interesting thing about all of those teams is none of them are defensive juggernauts. The team with the best chance is going to be the defense who peaks is the best by years end....
they all have potential on defense to peak when it counts all of them including us have solid defense with potential to be explosive..

what GB did to the cards was impressive i mean GB is more dangerous now then in years past because they have 2 RBs and the willingness to run with Rogers Adams and now the defense is stepping up.. the rams defense is very good bucs at any time can find themselves on defense like last year..they have the talent just have been playing down right now..cards have a solid defense

really better said is none have bad defense they are very good with potential to be great,..

that why Rams are one for me most complete team all 4 phases O, D, ST, and coaching and now add Von..

DFWJC

Reaction score
Von Miller is 32, hasn't had a sack in the last 4 games, and is averaging about 2.5 tackles per game.

It IS a good short-term addition to the Rams, but this is not the same player from years past.

Broncos get a 2nd and 3rd round pick and a ton of cap space, so it's not an awful trade for them, as they are in rebuilding mode.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The salary isn't the issue. I mean the draft picks aren't for them but like I said the Cowboys tend to be able to draft well and trading both 2nd and 3rd picks put you in a hole. The minute we signed Dak to that contract draft picks became a premium because you get cheap talent for 4 years. Rams don't care about picks so I get why they are doing it. Bronco's made out nice I mean you were going to cut him and got a 2nd and 3rd rounder for him? Man.

Whoever said they were going to cut him?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Von Miller is 32, hasn't had a sack in the last 4 games, and is averaging about 2.5 tackles per game.

It IS a good short-term addition to the Rams, but this is not the same player from years past.

Broncos get a 2nd and 3rd round pick and a ton of cap space, so it's not an awful trade for them, as they are in rebuilding mode.

What cap space? They’re paying the rest of Miller’s salary.

Carson

Reaction score
Fuller was benched two or so games ago for playing terrible. No thanks.
Their defense has been average. His body of work outshines his last few.

But I’m just throwing names out. I couldn’t care less if we didn’t land Fuller lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Aint no way in hell they would trade one of the five best edge rushers in the game for that.. I will need to see it to believe it.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Miller is an unrestricted free agent and would likely have left next year anyways. Broncos are going nowhere this year and they just got two additional draft picks for someone that was gonna leave anyways.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I would not bank on that. I like Von Miller but I don't think this 1 move all of a sudden makes the Rams favorites. Rams will also have to figure out what they will do after the season since he is a FA at the end of this year.
they were already favorites is my point..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
they all have potential on defense to peak when it counts all of them including us have solid defense with potential to be explosive..

what GB did to the cards was impressive i mean GB is more dangerous now then in years past because they have 2 RBs and the willingness to run with Rogers Adams and now the defense is stepping up.. the rams defense is very good bucs at any time can find themselves on defense like last year..they have the talent just have been playing down right now..cards have a solid defense

really better said is none have bad defense they are very good with potential to be great,..

that why Rams are one for me most complete team all 4 phases O, D, ST, and coaching and now add Von..
I saw the Rams yesterday and they were constantly bringing up how poor their special teams is....are you sure they are complete there?