Video: Wake up call to all Cowboy fans

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Skip is a moron. I like Shannon Sharpe. He does everything he can to put up with Skip. But Skip shouldn't even have a job. How he does is beyond me.
Would love to see a reality TV show where both of them have to spend a month together, alone on Jerrys Yacht.

Brax

Reaction score
LOL...The Cowboys ain't winning crap without Dak! That's a fact.
They aren't winning anything with him, so all he does is take up cap space and fold like a cheap tent when it counts that's the true fact you can't accept. Lets hear your litany of excuses and finger pointing , must be the coaches fault Dak can't execute a simple play or change a play. Dak isn't a top 5 player on Dallas how sad is that, many said this before he was paid. Zeke forget about him he's not even the best RB on the team.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They aren't winning anything with him, so all he does is take up cap space and fold like a cheap tent when it counts that's the true fact you can't accept. Lets hear your litany of excuses and finger pointing , must be the coaches fault Dak can't execute a simple play or change a play. Dak isn't a top 5 player on Dallas how sad is that, many said this before he was paid. Zeke forget about him he's not even the best RB on the team.
This is a very accurate yet sad account of the acceptability level of the current Cowboys fan base.
Thank you Jerry for the average accountability culture we must accept and endure.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yep, them's fighting words!! Dak fans surely won't take kindly to this -- do I hear verbal swords rattling? :omg:
Ive spoken harsher words, but I refrain with respect to posters like you.
The Dak lovers are already lost, hired by Jerry to remove the barnacles from the yachts' hull.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we will take,accept the results/culture and the local media will tell us to like it. Been that way 26 years.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
If I have to explain that to you, then it would take more time trying to figure out your actual football acumen first.
Then once we established that level of repour, we might be able to have an educated discussion.
Lol not only did you not answer my question, you told me all I needed to know about your "football acumen". Thanks.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Yeah I rarely agree with Shannon Sharpe and Skip, I can barely listen to them, but they're right. If your highest paid player isn't one of the top 3 players on your team then mistakes have happened. Bad team building.

The Cowboys refuse to spend any draft picks on a QB though, which is why they're overpaying for QB.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
This season is going to be a struggle for Dak. Cooper was a big part of this offense. Always open. Nobody is replacing that right away. And lamb is going to have plenty of attention. Schultz might play his way to a mega payday because he is going to be the recipient of tons of check downs when nothing else is open. Pollard numbers may go up also. Offense will have plenty of opportunities because the defense could be pretty decent.
I agree with everything you said 100%. A lot of people are downplaying the impact of losing Cooper.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Cowboys refuse to spend any draft picks on a QB though, which is why they're overpaying for QB.
Dak may not be elite, but we dont need to panic. The guy is good enough to win a SB. ALL teams end ^ having to overpay for a QB. Its the most important position on the team. Cant win a game without one. Its the market. Dallas doesnt set the market. His deal is starting to look cheap btw.

cowboyed

Reaction score
It's a big IF but this possibly could change if Dak and the offense complemented by a vigorous defense have an outstanding season. I won't hold my breath though. The brutal truth is ownership and executive management suffers from 90s era football palsy thereby emasculating the coaching and scouting staff. It is like giving the Ukrainians slingshots to fight the Russisans.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If I have to explain that to you, then it would take more time trying to figure out your actual football acumen first.
Then once we established that level of repour, we might be able to have an educated discussion.
Dang your salty 2day lol...RELAX. Dak has his short coming's but he didn't regress. He's the same dude he's always been. Keep in mind the injuries last 2 years. Last year after the NE game he was hampered. Wasn't the same guy after that. I rather have him than Jalen Hurts, he is a dumpster fire and cant hit an open door of a barn from 10 ft away. I'll take Dak.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I agree with everything you said 100%. A lot of people are downplaying the impact of losing Cooper.
Zeke will need 2 run the ball well and the line will need 2 be better in blocking. otherwise, it will be a very long season for us.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would put Dak more in line with Derrick Carr over Cousins. I also wouldn't take Lamar Jackson or Kyler Murray over Dak. They are more mobile, but not better pocket passers. But I understand if people rather have a more mobile QB.

As far as Stafford goes, we already had a more mobile QB like him on this team for many years named Tony Romo. If Matt was on the 2021 Cowboys he would have been sacked 95 times.

Don't confuse me with Dak supporters in here, I was for not paying him.

Did you just call Stafford a "mobile QB"?

Stafford has had many great years throwing the football but he's never had a defense to back it up. The difference between Stafford and Dak is that Matt can do it against anyone while Dak seems to shrivel up against good teams.

morasp

Reaction score
A lot happens during a 17 game season. The rankings probably would have been different earlier in the season.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dang your salty 2day lol...RELAX. Dak has his short coming's but he didn't regress. He's the same dude he's always been. Keep in mind the injuries last 2 years. Last year after the NE game he was hampered. Wasn't the same guy after that. I rather have him than Jalen Hurts, he is a dumpster fire and cant hit an open door of a barn from 10 ft away. I'll take Dak.
I would love to agree with you but Dak will simply never be back to what we initially drafted Dak in the 4th round to be.
Dak will never have the mobility he once had, and that doesnt make Dak a bad QB, but it does limit his abilities.
This OL needs to come together quickly for this team to compete this season, Dak is going to be a pocket passer as much as possible.