Video: Wake up call to all Cowboy fans

Brax

Reaction score
You're full of baloney if you truly believe everything you just said. Why watch then? You're just here to complain as usual.
So what has Dak won? What have the Cowboys won lately? I enjoy the games, who knows maybe something will change but so far everything I said is true doesn't make me less of a fan or enjoy the games any less. If you are happy with winning the East every other year and winning against the lower end teams and disappearing in big games that's fine but at some point you need to open your eyes and see the truth and stop the excuses. Stating the truth doesn't make one less of a fan, Friends and family and yes men just looking for a pay check and players talking volumes but producing little is not a formula for winning it is one for getting participation trophies something the Cowboys organization excels in these days.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Totally agree. I was going to say exactly that....a leader has to lead to....somewhere. the goal. The prize. For many reasons, dak hasnt been able to.
If it doesnt change.....how long do the jones' hang on?

Great post -- by some dirty trick of fate, I keep hoping for that to change but to no avail.

At some point, the inevitable should invariably take hold and evoke change. :(

I suppose it helps, knowing that our FO is infinitely dumber than I am!

In the meantime, I keep settling for being "entertained." :confused:

Last edited:

Brax

Reaction score
Several winning seasons, several division titles, several playoff games (3) and at least 1 playoff victory (should have been 2 had them crooked officials not helped Green Bay during the divisional 2nd round playoff game in Arlington of 2016 season). That's not including numerous franchise seasonal records Dak has broken already barely 5.25 seasons playing for the Cowboys, but according to y'all, he just sucks.
ARE YOU HEARING THE LOST & HOMER-FILLED DIATRIBE YOU ARE JUST SPEWING BRO?

fivetwos

Reaction score
If I have to explain that to you, then it would take more time trying to figure out your actual football acumen first.
Then once we established that level of repour, we might be able to have an educated discussion.
I don't know that he has gotten worse since 2016, but he is certainly used differently now as opposed to then....as in, they put much more on him now.

Personally I think a team can win with him, but there needs to be a little more of a middle ground as far as what they think he can do. I truly think Jerry thinks Prescott is Aaron Rodgers, and certainly expects a return on investment, so they will probably continue to try to feature him and throw 40-50 times a game, which is a mistake IMO.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Okay, here's the deal: Enough is enough . . . changes are due! o_O

Let's give Dak one more year to prove he and his team is what he thinks they are! :oops:
After that, all bets are off. We've put up with JJ and SJ being woefully wrong far too long now. Here, here! :angry:
It's well beyond time for long overdue changes to be seen and welcomed by a frustrated public and its fans. It's Revolution or Bust. :banghead:

Last edited:

Mannix

Reaction score
The Cowboys ain't winning crap without Dak! That's a fact.

What have we won WITH him?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Post of the week

blueblood70

Reaction score
Especially 6:00 to 6:20....never thought of this before, but it's all 100% true....and sad...and pathetic!!!

all people or fans who believe hype and opinion that are debated for ratings. No wake up call needed..

each seasons a one off and i look forward to it each year the same since 1981..

next debbie downer up ...:muttley::facepalm::popcorn::espn:

blueblood70

Reaction score
50% Dak 50% Corky, who obviously did not have them ready to play....you could tell we were in for a L just by looking at both teams demeanor in the tunnel just prior to kickoff.
not even close

60% penalty's by OL with no run game and poor run blocking and DL penaltys. 10% total Offense 10% total defense 5% STs 5% coaching

next

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Lol..man what a wake up call....QB's salaries are inflated compared to other potiions on the football field???? when did this happen?

We paid more for a RB than most franchises value that position for....WHAT? damn no one saw this!!!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dak bashing. How original. Did Dak have all those penalties vs. SF? Did he have the pre snap penalties? How about the defensive holding penalty late, that him? The clock management on Dak?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Especially 6:00 to 6:20....never thought of this before, but it's all 100% true....and sad...and pathetic!!!

Are there really fans who didn't figure out this clown show front office years ago?

*checks board*

Yeah, it seems there are still some in denial. :muttley:

People say the Cowboys are "cheap". That's simply not true. They just make poor player investments. They spend a lot of money on hope, in spite of the results.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I agree with everything you said 100%. A lot of people are downplaying the impact of losing Cooper.

A lot of people are overestimating the impact of Cooper.

The player we'll miss the most is Wilson.

jujoboys

Reaction score
I feel so bad for you people that actually watch this and think you can learn something from it.

lol. I saw Skip Bayless' face and I didn't bother to hit the play button. Bayless, Sharpe, and Stephen A Smith all equal a big ole waste of time. I call it Jerry Springer sports broadcasting.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
50% Dak 50% Corky, who obviously did not have them ready to play....you could tell we were in for a L just by looking at both teams demeanor in the tunnel just prior to kickoff.

I noticed that, as well . . . it looked as though our guys were about to attend a funeral -- was that just my imagination? I think not. :eek: