Walking Dead Season 7 **merged**

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
As jnday has posted there is one rumor floating around out there about Glenn getting pummeled with the bad, Abraham getting po'ed, charging Negan and being stabbed to death. Two for one I guess.

That would certainly offer something different from the graphic novel...

But why "save" Abraham from his graphic novel death (arrow through the eye) just to knock him off a couple episodes later? Especially when Kirkman has stated that he made a mistake killing off Abe so early in the GN.

Nothing in the finale leads us to believe that. He slowly bludgeons the head of one... Comments... Somewhat methodically.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I still think it's Glenn with the outside possibility of Darryl.

There is no way for people to figure the death out based on whose around or not because AMC figured everyone was going to do that and decided to film out of order for the start of this next season so that people can't figure it out that way. That was confirmed, from what I understand, by the actors as well. They chose to film different scenes, and even parts of other episodes, out of order here so that people couldn't figure it out based on whose there and who isn't early on.

they can film the new show in any order possible but if someone isn't there *at all* then they're out. i've not checked lately but glen was away filming something else i believe but no idea what is up today and honestly, if i read it in here, great. otherwise i just don't care enough to play AMCs game in this one. if the rest of the season continues to "manufacturer social drama" it will affect how much i enjoy the show.

early on they NEVER had to do that. to me it's cheap lazy writing. that's all.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was Mazarra the one who screwed her character up in the first place?

Defined "screwed up" LOL!

And when do you think her character started to veer off from what her character was in the graphic novel?

I thought her character in season one was relatively close to the GN's character... In season two the writers started to move her around some. Season three IMO is when her character really went off the rails, which would have been under Mazarra's watch.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
For those that are keeping score neither Glenn nor Abraham have been seen filming after episode 1.

That's the floating theory.
Both whacked.
Glenn then Abraham. Bang bang.

If so I call bs.

Negan was clearly beating down on on one... Slowly.

Section446

Reaction score
I want to like the Walking Dead, I invested 5 seasons into it, and just couldn't get back into it.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's the floating theory.
Both whacked.
Glenn then Abraham. Bang bang.

If so I call bs.

Negan was clearly beating down on on one... Slowly.

*Rumor*

Negan pounds the piss out of Glenn and Abraham gets up, charges and is stabbed.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I heard that version. Didn't hear stabbed part.
Thanks.

Hope it's wrong! Lol

I like my theory better.

I would call BS on that version too... I mean to "save" Abe from his graphic novel death (arrow through the head) only to whack him a couple weeks later this way is goofy.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I would call BS on that version too... I mean to "save" Abe from his graphic novel death (arrow through the head) only to whack him a couple weeks later this way is goofy.

I hope it not the truth ... Only because I would like it to be a "reveal" of sorts.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
TWD returns for it's 7th Season on Sunday, 23 Oct. In case you are wondering, that's the Cowboy's bye week.