Walking Dead Season 7 **merged**

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
semi off topic, watched a few episodes season one, but ill be playing the Walking Dead slot machine in a few days. :flagwave:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Greg Nicotero one of the executive producers and the special effects whiz of the show was recently interviewed about the end of season 6 and he used the word "deaths".

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Greg Nicotero one of the executive producers and the special effects whiz of the show was recently interviewed about the end of season 6 and he used the word "deaths".

If it's one death... Or two = no imagination.

Killing Eugene after catching him in van and saying, "you can save the others with your death, if you tell us where they are" = that's creative.

He gets to die a Nobel, honorable death.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it's one death... Or two = no imagination.

Killing Eugene after catching him in van and saying, "you can save the others with your death, if you tell us where they are" = that's creative.

He gets to die a Nobel, honorable death.

The trouble is Eugene has been seen a lot in filming.

Two other characters have not.

And NO, Daryl isn't one of them.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Theres alot of talk about it bein Maggie, because supposedly you can see her engagement ring amongst the pool of blood/pieces of skull & Brain.....but what I wonder is, why would her engagement ring come off her finger while getting clubbed to death? Some other people of said this means it was Glenn and Maggie took the ring off because Glenn was killed....but thats just as dumb, as if she's that technical that she says "welp, Im not engaged anymore, better take this off and throw it away!" lol......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-walking-dead-season-7-sneak-peek_us_57fb87e6e4b0b6a43033c725

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Theres alot of talk about it bein Maggie, because supposedly you can see her engagement ring amongst the pool of blood/pieces of skull & Brain.....but what I wonder is, why would her engagement ring come off her finger while getting clubbed to death? Some other people of said this means it was Glenn and Maggie took the ring off because Glenn was killed....but thats just as dumb, as if she's that technical that she says "welp, Im not engaged anymore, better take this off and throw it away!" lol......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-walking-dead-season-7-sneak-peek_us_57fb87e6e4b0b6a43033c725

No... Not Maggie.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the graphic novel, Maggie really steps up in a leadership role, which we got a glimpse of last season.

I can't see the TV show diverting from that path.

Glenn death will make her stronger.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
See, this thread is exactly why the show runners are complete and utter morons. They honestly thought they could keep this under wraps for 6 months? It wasn't even kept a secret for 3. And now they are cheesing it by doing 2 people at once? Really shocking there TWD. People are going to be caught completely off guard by that as long as they watched the episode and ignored any and every bit of news thats come out since the finale. What a joke. It takes a special breed of stupid to screw up the defining moment of the series, that was already laid out perfectly mind you, this horribly.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
See, this thread is exactly why the show runners are complete and utter morons. They honestly thought they could keep this under wraps for 6 months? It wasn't even kept a secret for 3. And now they are cheesing it by doing 2 people at once? Really shocking there TWD. People are going to be caught completely off guard by that as long as they watched the episode and ignored any and every bit of news thats come out since the finale. What a joke. It takes a special breed of stupid to screw up the defining moment of the series, that was already laid out perfectly mind you, this horribly.

Yup. If they did that then I completely agree. Cheese Whiz!

I'm hoping it's "different" but I don't know if leaks are true?

blindzebra

Reaction score
Rick's right hand man is Michonne and other than Carl and Judith the person Rick cares the most about. She is also sitting to Rick's right and far enough away for the blood spatter to make sense. They also had the scene with the chained walkers wearing stuff from the captured people and Rick only retrieved Michonne's dread which could easily be seen by Negan's men.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah that wouldn't fit with negan's "or did I already" statement as he holds up lucille in reference to whether Rick has a right hand man. Not unless Maggie is one of multiple kills.

I'm 99.9% convinced of the "Two-kill scenario" and that the two killed are the ones that everyone keeps going back too and no Daryl isn't one of them.