Wanna check out the stadium? live right now... Pics/Vid added

Coy

Reaction score
Rampage;2852781 said:
that's cause we're too far ahead and the rest of the world basically only plays that sissy sport soccer.

That is beautiful man, simply beautiful, a very mature answer, you should be in politics bro.
:laugh2: :laugh2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
DALLASD94DW;2852796 said:
It seems to me we've fallen behind on many things, we are no longer far ahead of anyone, unfortunately. Maybe 20-30 years ago that was true..
i'm talking about football. it would be pointless for other countries to start playing football now because they're so far behind us.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2852781 said:
that's cause we're too far ahead and the rest of the world basically only plays that sissy sport soccer.

facepalm.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Chelsea plays AC Milan at 7 Central on ESPN guys.

Check out the great Ronaldhino for AC.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rampage;2853140 said:
this is America. no one cares

:laugh1:

Youre right. I almost forgot where I was for a minute.

It must be the warm tea and crumpits.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
xWraithx;2853208 said:
really? b/c the game is sold out.... damn it, rampage

facepalm.jpg
by a bunch of foreigners. and where is it in the New stadium? i bet half the people are just coming to see the stadium if that's where it's being played.

dogberry

Reaction score
Wrong fight, the real competition for dominance in world team male sport is in rugby, and we arn't players there. Remember, the imperial stormtroppers were cloned from a rugby player. We need to be top dog in that fight.

thekavorka

Reaction score
Rampage;2853224 said:
by a bunch of foreigners. and where is it in the New stadium? i bet half the people are just coming to see the stadium if that's where it's being played.

it was at the Ravens stadium. Sold out crowd. Great atmosphere. Great game tonight.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
dogberry;2853236 said:
Wrong fight, the real competition for dominance in world team male sport is in rugby, and we arn't players there. Remember, the imperial stormtroppers were cloned from a rugby player. We need to be top dog in that fight.

And what happened to him? He was killed by Samuel Jackson!!!

Point proven. :p:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
187beatdown;2853392 said:
And what happened to him? He was killed by Samuel Jackson!!!

Point proven. :p:
yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh man! your sig is what i'm talking bout.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

KILL DEFENSE! KILL!

J-DOG

Reaction score
I see this thread has gone off on it's own agenda to a debate of soccer is the world's sport and how people who do not like it are not in touch with the rest of the world....
Look does anyone think soccer is going to be more popular in the USA than...
NFL Football
College Football
Pro Basketball
College Basketball
Major League Baseball
even Nascar??????
No way dude.
America the United States doesn't have time to devote to soccer as a big time sport.
Soccer fan it's that simple...if you think soccer is ever going to be a big time sport in the United States like it is world wide you are delusional and ignorant.
Back to the original point of this thread...the stadium looks amazing...wait til the first Cowboys regular season game in this new stadium...you think 82 thousand was loud for a Mexico soccer game??? You ain't seen nuthin yet dude!:starspin

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I need to invent the first ever Cowboys Stadium: The Virtual Experience glasses. God how I wish I lived in Texas...

Is love of a sports team enough reason to choose to start a career there? I'm very much contemplating it. :D

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
thekavorka;2853381 said:
it was at the Ravens stadium. Sold out crowd. Great atmosphere. Great game tonight.

Milan needs KaKa back badly.

The defensive play on that 2nd goal was pretty bad too. Dude got juked and I have no clue how he didn't see it coming.

I hope they can get a few pieces in place.

Ronaldhino made some nice plays tonight though.

Chelsea vs Club America is going to be awesome. And its at Cowboys Stadium on top of it being a good match.