Ware Release: has the Organization Changed? ***Ware Mega Merge-place all Ware threads here please***

JackWagon

Reaction score
If you are ware ... do you sign with New England, SF, Seattle, New Orleans?

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
Man. Didn't think it would actually happen...thought he'd be a lifer. Grateful for all he's done for us though. Gotta move on from aging players and at least this shows Jerry understands that now.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just dumb....Cutting your best pass rusher so you can go out and buy someone elses garbage

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes it's better not to respond with anything remotely logical when faced with foolishness. A smiley does it all.

That said,

Well if you will excuse me I am going to go cry for a little while.

I don't think it's possible to put into words how much I dislike the jones family and Jason Garrett.

Thanks for the 43 and monte Kiffin and a defense that doesn't fit your best defensive player.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I respect everything Ware brought to this team and respect him wanting all the money he can get (if it's the case). It's time to move on though.

AlterEgo

Reaction score
Wasn't it just last year they talked about how Ware should be entering the prime years for a pass rusher? This team had a poor pass rush last season, how is it going to get better?