Ware Release: has the Organization Changed? ***Ware Mega Merge-place all Ware threads here please***

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Darren Connolly IV ‏@DConnollyNFL 3s
#Bears favorites to land Demarcus Ware if released from #Cowboys #NFLFreeAgency Ware will have no problem getting another job.and there will be a lot more teams that want DWare.

They can have him then.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the last time. MAYBE IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY! maybe he does not want to take a pay cut to play for a loser.

Nah.. It's about the money. lol

Yeah, he might want to play for a real contender, but that doesn't mean he'll take less than he thinks he's worth to do it.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Ware will go to a top team that has a 3-4 scheme. Would say the Saints and Rob Ryan/Sean Payton but they can't afford him.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Everything I've read is around $8Mil.. His cap number is $16m. They cut him and designate him June 1, they save $7.5m this year.

So if we cut him he gets 8 mil from us? If that's the case he's gonna come out a big winner. 8 from us and whatever he gets from another team.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

Haven't you heard? He stinks and never has made a play after halftime and basically got all is sacks because al singleton, Greg Ellis, bobby carpenter, Anthony spencer, George selvie were so awesome on the other side.

I can't believe we gave him a second contract. Who would root for this guy anyway he hasn't even been arrested or caught making it rain or anything.

Give me Melton and his dwi and maybe some more of the criminal element and then we will have a team.

visionary

Reaction score
For the last time. MAYBE IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY! maybe he does not want to take a pay cut to play for a loser.

For players it is always about the money
I could care less what ware wants. If I am the GM, I only card what is good for my team

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Not wanting to take a pay cut, for ANY reason, makes it about the money by definition.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Nah.. It's about the money. lol

Yeah, he might want to play for a real contender, but that doesn't mean he'll take less than he thinks he's worth to do it.
The man has made tons of money. and from what i hear he takes care of his money. so maybe it's about winning and not money. maybe he is tired of losing. and want to go to a place like NE or GB, where he has a chance to win.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The man has made tons of money. and from what i hear he takes care of his money. so maybe it's about winning and not money. maybe he is tired of losing. and want to go to a place like NE or GB, where he has a chance to win.

And maybe it is about the money.

No...probably is a better word...

It is probably about the money.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
So if we cut him he gets 8 mil from us? If that's the case he's gonna come out a big winner. 8 from us and whatever he gets from another team.

I dont think so...its dead money, that counts against our cap, but not that we are paying OUT to him.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Not wanting to take a pay cut, for ANY reason, makes it about the money by definition.
Wrong. if i am going to take a pay cut. i am not taking it to play for a loser that has no chance of winning anything. and he has no chance of winning in Dallas with Jerry and his son running things.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haven't you heard? He stinks and never has made a play after halftime and basically got all is sacks because al singleton, Greg Ellis, bobby carpenter, Anthony spencer, George selvie were so awesome on the other side.

I can't believe we gave him a second contract. Who would root for this guy anyway he hasn't even been arrested or caught making it rain or anything.

Give me Melton and his dwi and maybe some more of the criminal element and then we will have a team.
Yeah, sometimes it's better not to respond with anything remotely logical when faced with foolishness. A smiley does it all.

That said,