Twitter: Warren Sharp: Cowboys QB1 's cap hit, by year 2007-2024| Cap Hell Myth Destroyer

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm cool with paying a QB elite money if he's, you know, elite. Dak is far from that.
I agree, but out of curiosity, has Dak come out and say he wants 60 million or are some assuming because that's his cap hit, because of the restructuring?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Deflecting the truth of things. DDS is a terrible thing.

Just because I can face and speak the real honest truth doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

Oh wait...you get to dictate how to fan. Got it.
When the Eagles fans here agree with you, yeah, it's time you go follow another team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
U

UNlike you...i dont try to control other people. I been a fan longer that you been alive. Could not care any less what you think i should do.
Oh, who are you kidding? All one has to do is to go over your remarks and realize you definitely try to control other people's opinions who do not match yours. You even interdict yourself into conversations not pertaining to you.

Qcard

Reaction score
Let’s leave off that dead money cap hit next year after Dak’s gone and pretend that doesn’t exist. Lol.
We ALL know how much Tony Romo's Cap Hit was the reason Cowboys went 13-3 in 2016 and then proceeded to go WR by committee in 2017 :laugh: :lmao:

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
I'd prefer he win but yeah sure choke it away. Makes sense. Oh wait arent' you an Eagles fan? Or am I confusing you with someone else? It’s hard to tell these days.
Yes you caught me red handed … that is such a cheap shot to disagree but whatever.

My point is I would love for us to have a shot in a superbowl to win or choke to away.

But yes default I bleed green or whatever… you usually are one of the better ones that I disagree with and you don’t hit below the belt like that.

This place is getting crazy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes you caught me red handed … that is such a cheap shot to disagree but whatever.

My point is I would love for us to have a shot in a superbowl to win or choke to away.

But yes default I bleed green or whatever… you usually are one of the better ones that I disagree with and you don’t got below the belt like that.

This place is getting crazy.
I'm asking you a genuine question. We have some guys who are Eagles fans on this site. I was replying to an Eagle fan and you came in to reply to a message in favor of that Eagle fan so yeah I didn't call you a Eagle fan I asked maybe i'm confusing you with someone else. Not cheap shot intended.

I'd love for us to have a SB to. Not choke it away. We just disagree there.

I literally just said I may be confusing you with someone else.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
I'm asking you a genuine question. We have some guys who are Eagles fans on this site. I was replying to an Eagle fan and you came in to reply to a message in favor of that Eagle fan so yeah I didn't call you a Eagle fan I asked maybe i'm confusing you with someone else. Not cheap shot intended.

I'd love for us to have a SB to. Not choke it away. We just disagree there.

I literally just said I may be confusing you with someone else.
I obviously don’t want to choke away a superbowl … but i would love the chance to get there to have that opportunity to win or choke it. I am that desperate for playoff success to reach a super bowl.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I would not be surprised if Jerry and the Cowboys push for a rule change regarding the cap and Quarterbacks. Just like they did for years to add an additional playoff team when they kept missing the playoffs by one game.

They have been whooped by Dak and his agent and are being dragged in the media for their ineptness.

Rather than actually improve, they will just try to lower the goal posts.
Being whooped by his agent is not 100% correct.

GM Jerry's incompetence keeps putting him in a no win negotiation scenario. It does not take a good agent to take advantage of that.

TheCritic

Reaction score
The argument is a misnomer. All it shows is how we kept extending, kept restructuring and now the bill is finally coming due.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Being whooped by his agent is not 100% correct.

GM Jerry's incompetence keeps putting him in a no win negotiation scenario. It does not take a good agent to take advantage of that.
I’d hate to see what a “good agent” would do against Cap Boy. His client might walk away with 10% ownership.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I agree, but out of curiosity, has Dak come out and say he wants 60 million or are some assuming because that's his cap hit, because of the restructuring?
Nothing official, but Lamar signed for 52 a year, and Dak’s camp will definitely try to get more than that. My guess is somewhere between 55-60. I’d laugh and move on.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Myth destroyer? Am I missing something? Can't wait to Dak is gone. What a great relief it will be for all of us. Just think, to finally have a real chance at winning again.
A real chance at winning again, LOL!
you do realize that it’s been 28 years since Dallas won the SB. Dak has only been the QB since 2016, 8 years. I don’t think he’s the issue.