Washington hires Eric Bieniemy as OC

BHendri5

Reaction score
Lol, bwaaaaa hahaha they are going further down in the gutter, that dude is garbage, .
The division is
Us
Really don’t care who’s next but the commanders/ Commanders they will always be the Commanders to me , I’m 58 and I’m a lifelong Cowboys fan since I was a toddler with a Bob Hayes jersey

quickccc

Reaction score
Good luck succeeding without a QB. Almost all his success as an OC was with Mahomes.

- yeh let's see if Commandoes are quietly in the Derek Carr bidding war derby.. or if available, they make a trade bid for Jimmy Grapp. before settling for

- Before they have to settle for the Gino Smith, Baker Mayfield, Sam Donald, Gardner Minshew, Jarred Stidham ..or Mike White of the world.

- The other only option left is to somehow pull off a mega trade up to get one of the three available QBs at the top of the 1st round.
and that would be like Robert Griffin Jr. big risky trade all over again,.. .

- Be on the look out for Pats' Matt Jones, as rumors persist that he could be butting heads and having conflict with the coaching staff.

quickccc

Reaction score
Still lateral move gives Eric B. a chance to work from under Andy Reid shadow, as his own sole play caller.. if he strikes it big, he could put himself in a position to
get the legit HC calls and offers he's been dreaming of ..

And would it be out of the question that he could take over Ron Rivera as their HC if he impresses..?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
- yeh let's see if Commandoes are quietly in the Derek Carr bidding war derby.. or if available, they make a trade bid for Jimmy Grapp. before settling for

- Before they have to settle for the Gino Smith, Baker Mayfield, Sam Donald, Gardner Minshew, Jarred Stidham ..or Mike White of the world.

- The other only option left is to somehow pull off a mega trade up to get one of the three available QBs at the top of the 1st round.
and that would be like Robert Griffin Jr. big risky trade all over again,.. .

- Be on the look out for Pats' Matt Jones, as rumors persist that he could be butting heads and having conflict with the coaching staff.
Washington wouldn’t get any further with Derek Carr than they have with all the other castoffs they’ve gone through over the years. They might have a chance with Jimmy G. As for Geno Smith, he isn’t going anywhere he played well for Seattle.