Washington hires Eric Bieniemy as OC

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Happy for him but I hope he falls flat on his face........I'm sorry. If he looks good, we look bad..........lol
Seriously, he should be ok.......he's has a strong support system in Reigh and Caldwell. My guess is they are going to feast off Andy Reid's playbook/play design.
not really, it is actually good for cowboys to now have 3 teams who are now going to be tougher competition .
That is the way it used to be.
Having 3 pushovers made the cowboys look better than they are, and made them think they were better than they are.
With tougher div , the cowboys will have to be/get tougher and better themselves or wind up 3rd or 4th.

wash needs to pick a qb, that guy playing last game or so looked good, and they need their def improved, and more talent for the off.
Mr B may have picked the wrong team on which to prove himself.

But I like the hire, will make wash more interesting in 23

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
not really, it is actually good for cowboys to now have 3 teams who are now going to be tougher competition .
Having 3 pushovers made the cowboys look better than they are, and made them think they were better than they are.
With tougher div , the cowboys will have to be/get tougher and better themselves or wind up 3rd or 4th.

wash needs to pick a qb, that guy playing last game or so looked good, and they need their def improved, and more talent for the off.

It didn't work out for us when the Giants and Eagles were good last time

Gaede

Reaction score
Good for him but I hope he fails. Considering it's Washington, good chance of it

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Jack Del Rio is a top notch DC . Add Biennemy to the other side that’s quite a combo . Interesting to see who Philly gets to replace its vacancies.

I guess the news of MM being co OC with Schottenheimer doesn’t quite as excite anyone ,
Philly has the worst coaching staff in the NFC East right now. Washington has as much talent as any team in the East once they get healthy but they need a quarterback.

shabazz

Reaction score
If he has success outside of Mahomes and Reid he can name his head coaching job

in as much as the entire sports media has been pushing his resume this will be a chance to prove all the accolades they bestowed on him

Hes a deadskin now so of course I wish him zero success…..why would any Cowboys fan think differently?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Great hire by them. KC would have named him HC in 2 years I think had he stayed. but I guess he wanted a new opportunity. He was the HC in waiting I felt. Guess he got tired of waiting. He may regret it. Is it a lateral move?

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
You still didn't answer the question. So does that mean Heinicke is better than Brady and A. Rodgers because he outplayed them in the same season??

Dak outplayed Russell Wilson and Brady in the playoffs.... does that mean Dak is better than them too because of that?? Do you remember all of the quarterbacks Dak outplayed during his rookie season???

I'm just trying to understand what you are saying when you said that Washington's quarterback outplayed Dak. What does that supposed to mean??

Yes, for that particular day those QB was better on that day and won the game and that is what counts. I just said I think Washington may have found their QB, unless they get in the Carr sweepstakes. I didn’t say Heincke was better than Rogers (never even brought those 2 up). You know what I meant, when I said on THAT DAY he outplayed Dak. Now we will see moving forward next year how he plays with EB as his OC Sam Howell that is. Football is a one game series, it is not the best out of 7. So on that day yes they were better. No where in my original post did I say Howell was better, JUST ON THAT SUNDAY. Now Carry On!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3 NFC teams made the playoffs this year.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So maybe he is a product of Mahomes, but then again maybe he isn’t. That’s scary **! If he’s only half as good he’s still twice as good as anything we’ve had here in the past decade. A staff of Mike M. Dan Q. and Eric B. would be nasty!!!! I’m starting to see things like Paraons and not like a die hard fan, us not grabbing or at least offering him whatever tf the Commanders gave him pisses me off!
Not worried. If he was as good as fans think, he would have already gotten a HC gig.

Aven8

Reaction score
Good get for them. That was very strategic as well. Lots of new OC’s in the East come next season.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Would of been nice to have him on our team. We didn't even attempt to hire him or did we think he wasn't leaving KC? If so we dropped the ball big time. Chiefs had guys wide open in the redzone in the biggest game of the year vs a good eagles defense.

visionary

Reaction score

This is a great take

It would be even better if Mahomes and Borrow were to sign with NFCE teams so the division is even tougher