Washington may change their name again

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Change the name to Cash. Then I wanna be there whenever writes them a big check.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
They should have called themselves the Pigskins.

They could keep their skins nickname and it would make sense with the transgender pig fans in their endzone
Or the Porkskins.....chicharrones in Spanish to bring in the Hispanic community in the area.

Actually i think they should just go with the Warthogs. The Fighting Warthogs...would make cool logo and merchandise.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Hogs or Pigskins is my vote.

But also if they wanted to resurrect the historic Senators or Vigilants name, that would be okay too.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We all know what their name is. The same one everybody uses at home when they're watching them play. And that won't ever change.

The only other name that would even make any sense would be the Hogs.

The nonsense surrounding everything about that team never ends.
Exactly. We all know

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
We all know what their name is. The same one everybody uses at home when they're watching them play. And that won't ever change.

The only other name that would even make any sense would be the Hogs.

The nonsense surrounding everything about that team never ends.

It’s still used by people who are deathly afraid of any sort of change.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There was nothing offensive about the original name. I am one third Cherokee. And no Native American was offended.
I have read on the internet (so it must be true ;) ) that the new ownership was considering having a summit with leaders of various Native American tribes about whether it was offensive and if they said no, the old name could come back,