We are now in Last place in NFC east

firehawk350

Reaction score
Mansta54;2393700 said:
Hate to tell ya buddy but you're wasting your time trying to explain what Romo means to this team. They'll see it when we roll after the bye..
I think you guys are just ignoring that you have larger problems that Romo won't fix...

I Am McLovin

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2393685 said:
The Cardinals needed two special-teams touchdowns AND Romo's injury to beat us. The Commanders beat us by two. With Romo playing like Romo, we're very difficult to beat.

Bull**** excuses. The Cowboys were outplayed in both games and the final score shows it. With Romo playing like Romo, the defense still can't stop anyone.

5-4 is all that needs to be said.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
firehawk350;2393698 said:
You normally parade around your stats but all your posts in this thread has been, just wait until Romo comes back!!! That assumes that the lion's share of Boys problems are QB related...

you know what ROmo's, and the Cowboy's stats w/ him in the lineup were right? over 100 QB rating and 28 points a game

I fail to see your point

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
firehawk350;2393713 said:
I think you guys are just ignoring that you have larger problems that Romo won't fix...

alot aren't

and we definitey don't need you ****ing trolls to show us the light

I Am McLovin

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2393720 said:
you know what ROmo's, and the Cowboy's stats w/ him in the lineup were right? over 100 QB rating and 28 points a game

I fail to see your point

And a 3-2 record. So the problems exist even with Romo playing good.

firehawk350

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2393720 said:

I fail to see your point
So you would have only lost to the Rams and Giants by 7 points??? You'd be a more statistically appealing 5-4???

I've been just lurking but this, just wait til Romo comes back talk is ********... Sure, he will help but you act like it's in the bag now he's coming back... You better hope the Cowboys dont have this attitude, it's the reason you are 5-4...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
firehawk350;2393713 said:

Not all of us.

Romo will be a jolt of energy and confidence to this team. But it wont mean a thing when tank johnson is on the field and gets thrown on his back and portis runs right through the gap and then ken hamlin makes no effort and can not tackle him.

Romo gives us the same ability in two weeks if he is healthy that he gave us the last 3 weeks he played, the ability to come back.

This is an orginazation that is a mess, it starts with jerry and ends with the players. The whole thing is a mess and after wade and the entire defensive staff are cleared out in january, Jerry will start selling sunshine again and do things to get the team in the headlines because that is what he knows how to do.

and for us fans, we will be logging on everyday to this site reading about the sunshine jerry is spreading and all the articles about how next year will be different. Yet nothing will be different.

If anything Jerry will make even more of a mess of this organization by doing something drastic and equally stupid to make us a contender in the new building.

Its a sad time. The joke being on us fans is pretty cruel. Not the fairweather fans, but the everyday fans. We sit through Jerry's nonsense for years while bad coaches coach bad players and wait for things to improve. Then things finally improve when the man steps aside and he is handed a golden ticket and he finds a way to blow it.

and the man who built it and installed a system and a way of doing things predicted it would go right back to the way it was and said you would never know he was there....and that is exactly where we are.

Sad state of affairs.

But even still Guys like me fork over a ton of cash for season tickets and sunday ticket and jerseys etc....Even when with jerry here, the joke will always be on us.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I Am McLovin;2393750 said:
And a 3-2 record. So the problems exist even with Romo playing good.

noone is saying the problems disappear, but w ROmo at the helm, we put more than 21 points on the board more often times than not

firehawk350;2393755 said:
So you would have only lost to the Rams and Giants by 7 points??? You'd be a more statistically appealing 5-4???

I've been just lurking but this, just wait til Romo comes back talk is ********... Sure, he will help but you act like it's in the bag now he's coming back... You better hope the Cowboys dont have this attitude, it's the reason you are 5-4...

no I don't

but Romo at QB probably means the O moves the ball and takes pressure off the D, you don't have a great QB, which is probably why you have no idea how much one has such an effect on a team

we probably don't go undefeated w/ him back, but we don't look this pedestrian on O w/ him

idiot

firehawk350

Reaction score
theebs;2393756 said:
Not all of us.

Romo will be a jolt of energy and confidence to this team. But it wont mean a thing when tank johnson is on the field and gets thrown on his back and portis runs right through the gap and then ken hamlin makes no effort and can not tackle him.

Romo gives us the same ability in two weeks if he is healthy that he gave us the last 3 weeks he played, the ability to come back.

This is an orginazation that is a mess, it starts with jerry and ends with the players. The whole thing is a mess and after wade and the entire defensive staff are cleared out in january, Jerry will start selling sunshine again and do things to get the team in the headlines because that is what he knows how to do.

and for us fans, we will be logging on everyday to this site reading about the sunshine jerry is spreading and all the articles about how next year will be different. Yet nothing will be different.

If anything Jerry will make even more of a mess of this organization by doing something drastic and equally stupid to make us a contender in the new building.

Its a sad time. The joke being on us fans is pretty cruel. Not the fairweather fans, but the everyday fans. We sit through Jerry's nonsense for years while bad coaches coach bad players and wait for things to improve. Then things finally improve when the man steps aside and he is handed a golden ticket and he finds a way to blow it.

and the man who built it and installed a system and a way of doing things predicted it would go right back to the way it was and said you would never know he was there....and that is exactly where we are.

Sad state of affairs.

But even still Guys like me fork over a ton of cash for season tickets and sunday ticket and jerseys etc....Even when with jerry here, the joke will always be on us.
Well, Dan Snyder isn't any better. If he's actually learned the lesson of deference hasn't been proven conclusively yet...

firehawk350

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2393766 said:
noone is saying the problems disappear, but w ROmo at the helm, we put more than 21 points on the board more often times than not

no I don't

but Romo at QB probably means the O moves the ball and takes pressure off the D, you don't have a great QB, which is probably why you have no idea how much one has such an effect on your team

we probably don't go undefeated w/ him back, but we don't look this pedestrian on O w/ him

idiot
Way to pick out one sentence... 28 points a game wouldn't have won the two games you've lost with Romo out. The problem, as theebs points out, starts at the top and ends in the trenches...

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Adam being Adam. Congrats.

Now take of the Romo glasses and really look at this Cowboys team. They are in trouble.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2393799 said:
Adam being Adam. Congrats.

Now take of the Romo glasses and really look at this Cowboys team. They are in trouble.

you ****ing think we don't know this?

Commanders fans being ****ing ******** as usual

jimmy40

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2393685 said:
The Cardinals needed two special-teams touchdowns AND Romo's injury to beat us. The Commanders beat us by two. .
and we needed Arizona's defense to quit when they thought Barber was going out of bounds. It all counts. Did we get the ball back after Romo's injury?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
firehawk350;2393784 said:
Well, Dan Snyder isn't any better. If he's actually learned the lesson of deference hasn't been proven conclusively yet...

Nope he isnt and that is why washington wont win anything Anytime soon either.

Snyder will find a way to screw things up this coming offseason.

Bad gms and personell people always think they are one player away and have that shotty mentality, I am sure snyder will find something to change this offseason that should be left alone. IT is the m.o. of these types of people.

They can never stick with a plan, they always deviate looking for shortcuts and give players cash who are undeserving and reach in the draft..........

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
firehawk350;2393698 said:
You normally parade around your stats but all your posts in this thread has been, just wait until Romo comes back!!! That assumes that the lion's share of Boys problems are QB related...

Calm down and think for a minute.

All I've said is that with Romo, we can overcome a mediocre or even poor day by the defense. Not EVERY game, but often. We won a 41-37 game and a 31-22 game this season, games of 45-35, 28-23, 28-27 and 37-27 last year, and a 37-27 game after he took over in 2006. Without Romo, we haven't scored more than 14 points in any game, and our opponents have scored more than 10 points per game on drives that started inside our territory.

So ... to summarize ... with Romo, we typically score a lot more points than we have without Romo -- this year, it's 29.2 points per game when Romo plays, compared to 13.7 when he doesn't. And when our offense moves the ball and doesn't give the opponent the ball deep in our territory, the opponent has a much more difficult time scoring. Combine the two, and our chances of winning go up greatly.

Seriously, even the biggest hater in the world has to recognize those simple facts.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2393804 said:
you ****ing think we don't know this?

Commanders fans being ****ing ******** as usual

Come on Summer. I was referring to Adams posts.

I certainly don't think all of you see what he is seeing.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
firehawk350;2393795 said:
Way to pick out one sentence... 28 points a game wouldn't have won the two games you've lost with Romo out. The problem, as theebs points out, starts at the top and ends in the trenches...

did I say any such thing?

we are a better team w/ Romo in and are more competitive w/ him in

I know my team has problems, if you weren't such a ******* you would see me posting them, it's just assinine that you're on here saying that Romo coming back won't make a damn bit of difference

idiot

firehawk350

Reaction score
Campbell is having a pretty good season IMO.

Our best player was murdered last year, we went to the playoffs without him.

Mansta54

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2393815 said:
Calm down and think for a minute.

All I've said is that with Romo, we can overcome a mediocre or even poor day by the defense. Not EVERY game, but often. We won a 41-37 game and a 31-22 game this season, games of 45-35, 28-23, 28-27 and 37-27 last year, and a 37-27 game after he took over in 2006. Without Romo, we haven't scored more than 14 points in any game, and our opponents have scored more than 10 points per game on drives that started inside our territory.

So ... to summarize ... with Romo, we typically score a lot more points than we have without Romo -- this year, it's 29.2 points per game when Romo plays, compared to 13.7 when he doesn't. And when our offense moves the ball and doesn't give the opponent the ball deep in our territory, the opponent has a much more difficult time scoring. Combine the two, and our chances of winning go up greatly.

Seriously, even the biggest hater in the world has to recognize those simple facts.

Man you sure do make alot of sense. I totally feel what you're saying..

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
firehawk350;2393825 said:
Campbell is having a pretty good season IMO.

Romo way>>>> Campbell

can't even mention the 2 together

firehawk350 said:
Our best player was murdered last year, we went to the playoffs without him.

want a cookie?