We are now in Last place in NFC east

Reaction score
Mansta54;2392652 said:
So what!!! We have 7 games left. Where we are now does not matter, where we are in at the end of Dec. does.... Welcome back ROMO!!!!!

You did look at the remaining 7 games right?

I Am McLovin

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2392987 said:
I could careless about the 1st rd pick that we traded away. A new coach that can bring discipline and respect back to this team will do a lot more for thsi team the next couple years than what some rookie will. the sooner wade's influence on this team is broke the better!

Respect and authority was what Bill Parcells demanded. So much for that working.

Maybe this team just sucks?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2393066 said:
As someone else stated, Romo can't fix the Defense or Offensive line.

But Romo can put up 30-plus points on a regular basis, and he can throw fewer than three costly interceptions in a game. Stop giving the opponent the ball deep in our territory, and our defense would look a lot better. Look at last week, for instance.

firehawk350

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2393507 said:
But Romo can put up 30-plus points on a regular basis, and he can throw fewer than three costly interceptions in a game. Stop giving the opponent the ball deep in our territory, and our defense would look a lot better. Look at last week, for instance.
I used to think you were very impartial, but you may be on of the biggest homers ever... You roll out the stats when they prove your point but now they don't, where is your precious stats inc membership now???

Romo will undoubtedly help, but the problems don't start or end with the QB...

Mansta54

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2393463 said:
You did look at the remaining 7 games right?

Yep, I certainly did and still feel the exact same way... Sorry you don't!!!

I Am McLovin

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2393507 said:

Yeah like the games against the Commanders and Cardinals.

oops...

Mansta54

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2393507 said:

Dude, you're so on the money with this post. Romo makes a HUGE difference offensively and defensively... Huge difference!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
I Am McLovin;2393580 said:

oops...

He's not perfect but don't forget all the games he's won for us. It's real easy to pick out the ones we lost cause it isn't very many....

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Mansta54;2393597 said:
He's not perfect but don't forget all the games he's won for us. It's real easy to pick out the ones we lost cause it isn't very many....

I'm perfectly happy with the 2 in DC.

firehawk350

Reaction score
Mansta54;2393587 said:
Dude, you're so on the money with this post. Romo makes a HUGE difference offensively and defensively... Huge difference!!!
So he'll shore up your tackling and coverage problems on defense???

Mansta54

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2393612 said:
I'm perfectly happy with the 2 in DC.

Thats cool, enjoy it. Lots of football left to play tho.. You can be the midseason Champs, we did that last year. Lets see where we are in late Dec.

I Am McLovin

Reaction score
Mansta54;2393597 said:

No but the defense sucked those games and couldn't stop ****. And it's easy to pick games this year because the record is 5-4, which is terrible considered how easy the schedule has been.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I Am McLovin;2393637 said:
No but the defense sucked those games and couldn't stop ****. And it's easy to pick games this year because the record is 5-4, which is terrible considered how easy the schedule has been.

Dude there's no easy games in the NFL.... None!!!!

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
firehawk350;2393555 said:
I used to think you were very impartial, but you may be on of the biggest homers ever... You roll out the stats when they prove your point but now they don't, where is your precious stats inc membership now???

Romo will undoubtedly help, but the problems don't start or end with the QB...

What are you talking about?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Mansta54;2393650 said:
Dude there's no easy games in the NFL.... None!!!!

Thats interesting.

Arent you the guy that told me washington, philly and miami sucked?

Its a sad sobering thought that miami might finish better than us.

and all those coaches and the top personell guy were here, but they all got out as fast they could because they dont want to work for jerry because anyone with a brain in their head would not work for jerry.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I Am McLovin;2393580 said:

oops...

The Cardinals needed two special-teams touchdowns AND Romo's injury to beat us. The Commanders beat us by two. With Romo playing like Romo, we're very difficult to beat.

firehawk350

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2393660 said:
What are you talking about?
You normally parade around your stats but all your posts in this thread has been, just wait until Romo comes back!!! That assumes that the lion's share of Boys problems are QB related...

Mansta54

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2393685 said:
The Cardinals needed two special-teams touchdowns AND Romo's injury to beat us. The Commanders beat us by two. With Romo playing like Romo, we're very difficult to beat.

Hate to tell ya buddy but you're wasting your time trying to explain what Romo means to this team. They'll see it when we roll after the bye..

firehawk350

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2393685 said:
Didn't Romo get hurt on an incomplete 3rd down pass and the Cowboys never got the ball back??? And are ST TDs not legit???