We are the only fan base that could blame the QB for this performance?

bottleKids

Reaction score
I guess you missed him going head over heels
How can I miss that one ? It literally is one of the biggest internet meme's this week clowning him. Yeah cool. Any hoot ... I am passed it. He played excellent minus some late game blunders, and honestly he doesn't shoulder the blame for this loss. I am now on to the Giants in terms of expectations and then the Panthers. We should be in good shape going into the rematch with eGals.

DFWJC

Reaction score
that could have our QB complete 66 percent of his passes (with how many drops), throw for 374 yards, and three touchdowns on the road against the best team in the NFL...

And still assign him the most blame at the end of it.

I may leave this site because it's clear either half of you all are trolling, or Dak wronged you by not taking a picture or signing an autograph for your son. This is beyond ridiculous. It's why no one takes us seriously as a fan base.
Don't think that many are, honestly.
Maybe 10%?
Just seems like a lot

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I do think Dak needs better awareness at the 11 and should have thrown the ball away but I don't blame him for the loss.

He covered for a lot of mistakes made by the offensive line, lack of running game, and some pretty bad playcalling by extending plays and making some big-time throws.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
that could have our QB complete 66 percent of his passes (with how many drops), throw for 374 yards, and three touchdowns on the road against the best team in the NFL...

I may leave this site because it's clear either half of you all are trolling, or Dak wronged you by not taking a picture or signing an autograph for your son. This is beyond ridiculous. It's why no one takes us seriously as a fan base.
What you've described happens with all 32 teams, though not maybe with those exact stats. When a team wins, the quarterback usually gets too much credit. And when a team loses, the quarterback usually gets too much blame. It may be unfair, but it's how it is, and it's now a Dallas Cowboys thing.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
What you've described happens with all 32 teams, though not maybe with those exact stats. When a team wins, the quarterback usually gets too much credit. And when a team loses, the quarterback usually gets too much blame. It may be unfair, but it's how it is, and it's now a Dallas Cowboys thing.
Edit: "... and it's not a Dallas Cowboys thing."

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Dak played a pretty tight game. Considering the opponent, it was probably his best of the season.

He was arguably one of the 5 best players we had on the field that night, regardless of position. Tyler Smith eliminated Jalen Carter, CeeDee exploded, Micah was a star, and after that? I think we give Dak the honors. Probably him and Ferguson.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Remember when Romo dueled P Manning and forced a pick that ended the game. He had arguably the best passing game in the history of the franchise but because the D COULD NOT FORCE ONE SINGLE PUNT he pushed it and all the blame for the loss was on him.

Chasing6

Reaction score
the sacks coming from Steele side was his fault, according to some. he should have anticipated those and changed the play that was called in by the coaches. he should have over ridden the coaches decision on almost every play. that's his fault
The coaches could have sent help to Steele side of the ball.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I think we are the only fan base that could take a moral victory away from this game.

ESisback

Reaction score
I think we are the only fan base that could take a moral victory away from this game.
I think just about any team that lost by 5 to Philly, in Philly, by inches, and with questionable calls, would have SOMETHING to say!

Zman5

Reaction score
In a WCO even a medicore QB would be able to complete 73%-75% of his passes. Usually QBs completion rate is even higher. Thats also what you need to make that kind of offense work.

But if your topic is true i am happy that we are still a fan base that demands more than losing in a big game.
Aron Rodgers must suck really bad since his career completion percentage is only 65% playing in a WCO.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Both can be true. Dak could have had a great game, AND he could have bungled the end of the game so the Cowboys lost. Happened to Romo quite a few times too...great stats, but bungled the end and the Cowboys lose. It happens.

kskboys

Reaction score

No we're not. Not even close. This is pretty much the mantra of all NFL fan sites.

The QB is the leader of the team, and is paid as such. It's on him to get it done.

kskboys

Reaction score

Cowboys went for long developing routes(going for the TD) on that crucial sack. We asked Steele, who had been struggling all game to give his QB time and he failed. Where was Dak supposed to go with the ball there?

The cheerleader. Live to fight another down.