We are the only fan base that could blame the QB for this performance?

ArtClink

Reaction score
that could have our QB complete 66 percent of his passes (with how many drops), throw for 374 yards, and three touchdowns on the road against the best team in the NFL...

And still assign him the most blame at the end of it.

I may leave this site because it's clear either half of you all are trolling, or Dak wronged you by not taking a picture or signing an autograph for your son. This is beyond ridiculous. It's why no one takes us seriously as a fan base.
You nailed it. Plenty of Romo apologists are here for why he never made it past Div round, but for Dak his great games are marginalized and it’s never good enough.

There are at least 25 teams that would take Dak in a heartbeat if they had the chance. Admittedly like Romo, Dak is a tier 2 QB but way too many nfl starting QBs really suck.

There’s no changing the minds of idiots so I understand your frustration.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak played a good game overall, but i have an honest question….anytime we are down by more than 3 points with a minute or so to go, don’t you have a feeling of EXACTLY how the story ends?
are you asking this in a "The last 28 years" kinda range or just since 2016?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Poor Dak. Damn if he does-damned if he doesn't. I honestly believe he could win a Super Bowl in a blow out and some in here would still be complaining. :laugh: Did Dak play perfect? No-he didn't. But what quarterback does? I blame the lame defense for giving Philly 28 points. Or the horrible play calling of McCarthy in the final minutes. Or the drop by Gallup. The abuse of Steele. Starting to get the picture? Dak was the least of our problems.......

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
that could have our QB complete 66 percent of his passes (with how many drops), throw for 374 yards, and three touchdowns on the road against the best team in the NFL...

I may leave this site because it's clear either half of you all are trolling, or Dak wronged you by not taking a picture or signing an autograph for your son. This is beyond ridiculous. It's why no one takes us seriously as a fan base.
100% agreed. These Dak haters have ruined this website.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

At the moment of truth Dak choked.

You might have a point if the Dak lead Cowboys had ever accomplished anything, but so far they haven't. All we've known as Cowboys fans through the Romo and Dak years is monumental chokes and NEVER even competing for a conference title.

Also, you should lurk at other teams' forums. Fans are all the same and you will find all the same topics.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go straight to bed with your Dak blankie and sippy cup.
I've always thought that folks who announce they're leaving an anonymous message board are beggin' for attention. Comes off as odd to me. We've had guys here 20 years just go away and somehow the board survived.

Aftershock

Reaction score

That’s the quarterback position. Dak had the most impact, carried us and made us most competitive against that team - but also was mostly responsible for losing the end of it

Qcard

Reaction score

Dak Hate has never been about Football.
Don't leave.....just sit back and watch the Dak Haters implode.

Dak Haters are imbeciles :lmao2::lmao2:

Jipper

Reaction score
You nailed it. Plenty of Romo apologists are here for why he never made it past Div round, but for Dak his great games are marginalized and it’s never good enough.

There are at least 25 teams that would take Dak in a heartbeat if they had the chance. Admittedly like Romo, Dak is a tier 2 QB but way too many nfl starting QBs really suck.

There’s no changing the minds of idiots so I understand your frustration.
Imho What you say is pretty close, I would say it's more like 20 than 25 teams but splitting hairs.

I think the issue isn't those teams, it's the 7 to 10 other top teams which we can't ever get past when led by dak.

Is he a top 10 qb, arguably yes stat wise, but this fanbase has lost any confidence that he can beat any top 5 team when it matters.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Imho What you say is pretty close, I would say it's more like 20 than 25 teams but splitting hairs.

I think the issue isn't those teams, it's the 7 to 10 other top teams which we can't ever get past when led by dak.

Is he a top 10 qb, arguably yes stat wise, but this fanbase has lost any confidence that he can beat any top 5 team when it matters.
I don’t disagree. I just wanna win. :)

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Go ahead and leave lol. The problem with fans like you is that you get so attached to your pet cat you lose sight of the teams objective. My guess is you are too young to remember the cowboys when they had a clutch QB.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score

Agree. Dak is a good enough QB to win a Super Bowl.
Troy Aikman had Emmitt, Irvin, Novacek, and 4 pro bowl linemen, along with a stout defense.
Dak has CD Lamb, an aging OL, and a stout defense.

BHendri5

Reaction score
That's because they don't know football, period. People are so stupid that they don't know that if Dak had attempted to throw the ball to Cooks he would never had gotten the ball off due to the free blitzing LB. Speaking of that blitzing LB the area where Cooks was open is the area where that LB vacated to blitz Dak, if he had blitzed then Cooks would not have been open.
The play that everyone sees Fergi was open or looked open well you are not seeing the whole picture, there was a guy coming down to Fergi Tolbert was the better option the ref has to do his job

Kwyn

Reaction score

No, most fan bases, especially at the fan forum hardcore level, are toxic as heck.

They all hate their team, hate their coach and hate their front office

The only exception are fans of teams that were in their conference championship game or Super Bowl or those totally on the fantasy dream uptick of fandom (like the lions)

But they would all turn pretty quick to resemble the Zone.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Seriously, how can you watch the first play of the second video and think he's playing not to get hurt? Did you watch the game?

How can you watch him dive for the end zone against two defenders and get flipped 360 and down and say he’s playing to avoid injury?

All of us held our breath on that play.