We got away with one today at QB & OC

joseephuss

Reaction score
Cowboy Roy is Daks cousin, no one say anything about Dak!!!!
These first two games leave me with a lot of doubt that anything has changed from last year. Three and outs will lead to a gassed defense then everyone will be saying the defense let them back in it. Complimentary football matters and we’re sitting here making excuses and calling it conservative. Great win, but if Dak and offense don’t understand complimentary football then we will only go as far as our defenses depth takes us. It’s going to lead to injuries, etc.
Dallas had a time of possession of 42:15. That seems pretty complimentary to me.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak was awful today - he came up hot and then went to slop.

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

I mean the fans were booing .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.
We got a tiki tack call on a low hit to his legs.

We got pass interference in the end zone too - don’t forget that either.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

I’ll take the win but I never felt great about this day.
It's possible to have a worse take than this. I suppose. Maybe?

Rajveer

Reaction score

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

Gotchya, so you are one of those that would complain after winning the super bowl that there wasn't enough graffiti that fell during celebration.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some Cowboys fans really will always find something to be negative about, even when the Cowboys get a solid win against a team who has a unit great enough for them to have been considered playoff contenders coming into the season.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Anyone of our QBs could fill the position without any major difference with this Texas-style dink and dunk-scared offense.
And it won't cost us 40 million+
Our team will go as the defense goes............The End.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

Stupid fanbase lead by this Grand Pooba.

kramskoi

Reaction score

I would never call a QB with a 112.7 passer rating performance "awful". Would he like TWO passes back? Of course but that Jet defense is the real deal. Get the ball out quick and take longer shots when they come open. He did that today. There will be plenty of time this year to dog him but not today. Without Cooks, Smith and Edoga...I think it went very well. Some conservative play-calling from McCarthy...and on the opposite end a little too much passing at times. But in the end the tight ends came up big, when a week ago we were worried about that group.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Some Cowboys fans really will always find something to be negative about, even when the Cowboys get a solid win against a team who has a unit great enough for them to have been considered playoff contenders coming into the season.

Don’t mind him, he has a steel plate in his head!!

zeke21

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Dak but today he was exactly what we needed him to be. This is exactly how you can use Dak to win a championship. This is why I was so anti-Kellen..

Keep everything short and in front of Dak.. 2 read maximum and then drop off, use the run game consistently and variedly. Don't put the ball in any dangerous positions.

Yes he missed 2 easy throws for TDs.. yes he nearly gave up a huge pick on the sideline.. but he didn't.

The scoreline is 30-10 and we buried them. This is a defence first team.. with an exceptional running game and a very solid/above average QB.. we should be talking championshiops. If Dak plays like this every week then I will be very very happy because we will win most of them. Dak sucks when you ask him to be a gunslinger or do too much. Perfect playcalling and very solid QB play today. Go Boys!

Trajan

Reaction score
Dumb thread. I have zero problem calling out this team when deserved. Today, the game was great.

Sure, I’d rather see TD’s than FG, but with the defense playing lights out, the last thing you want are turnovers that let the Jets back into the game. Kellen would have Dak making odd throws that end in INTs and keep the Jets in it. McCarthy was far smarter, control the clock, let Dak make the throws we need and run the ball.

We held the ball for 42 minutes, that is simply awesome, long methodical drives eating up the clock and wearing down the very good Jets defense. This was simply a great game, with a coach who is using the players wisely and to their strengths.

Reaction score

It's early in the season with no preseason games under his belt and a revamped offense, I'm okay with him being our Jimmy G for now.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ranks right up there with:

We’re gonna get blown off the field​

:laugh:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You have fought hard and shown yourself to be deserving of the forum dunce award.