We ruined Garrett

Frozen700

Reaction score
Yes we sure did.

When we first got Garrett he was ultra aggressive, passed the rock down people's throat, and we were better offensively.

After he had a bad game or 2 people wanted his head, so therefore he changed up and got ultra conservative on offense.

Which in turn hurt Romo and our offense.

When it was 3rd and 3 or late in the game with a lead instead of doing the obvious, he went balls out and kept the foot on the throat. Yeah we got burned for that a few times, but that Garrett was 10x better than this Garrett

condoin125

Reaction score
Yes we sure did.

When we first got Garrett he was ultra aggressive, passes the rock down people's throat, and we were better offensively.

After he had a bad game or 2 people wanted his head, so therefore he changed up and got ultra conservative on offense.

When it was 3rd and 3 or late in the game with a lead instead of doing the obvious, he went balls out and kept the foot on the throat. Yeah we got burned for that a few times, but that Garrett was 10x better than this Garrett
Can't wait to see how this goes over...

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Yes we sure did.

When we first got Garrett he was ultra aggressive, passes the rock down people's throat, and we were better offensively.

stunned+man.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know about that but I know this offense when Garrett first took over was fun and dynamic. I have no idea what happened but I doubt Jerry told him to be boring and conservative.

GenoT

Reaction score
Lol I know many hate him, but it's true. I hate him too now, don't get me wrong.

We actually we're more creative and daring back In the day
Back in the day when, even though he was far from perfect, we had a QB with whom a coach could be creative — especially downfield.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I don't know about that but I know this offense when Garrett first took over was fun and dynamic. I have no idea what happened but I doubt Jerry told him to be boring and conservative.

It was fun and dynamic.

But he and Romo blew a few games and leads and all the fans wanted his head, and I'm pretty sure Jerry said something. Nobody just changes like that.

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol....

If anything, this franchise was ruined with Jerry coddling to Garrett..

As soon as Sporano left (even then the passing game was figured out by the end of the year, it being masked under the high-ankle sprain of TO) this team dropped to bottom-half in scoring and was among the worst in red-zone scoring.

Jason couldn’t field a running game worth a grain of salt.

Most of our yardage was no-huddle, up-tempo, when this team effectively scrapped Garrett’s game plan and Romo played street-ball.

Frozen700

Reaction score
People forget how great Garrett was when he was first here, because of how bad he sucks now and for a few years.

He was getting offers from everyone and they momma

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Yes we sure did.

When we first got Garrett he was ultra aggressive, passed the rock down people's throat, and we were better offensively.

haha I love sarcasm..