Weather where you are

Them

Reaction score
...The weather here is hot, as usual....The last few Tropical Storms that came near here only produced rain and humidity. In fact the last Hurricane that hit this area was Hurricane Harvey in 2017...I didn't think to much of it at the time, but evidently it did some damage to my house's foundation....I recently had it checked out and was told that it was cheaper to tear down my house and build a new one...So I guess that's what's gonna happen...I'll be extremely busy for the next 3-4 months I assume...so adios for awhile...and Go Cowboys...!...:thumbup:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am near Huntington Beach in SoCal and it has been eerie out here. Aside from the record-setting temps, ash is falling from the forest fires way up North. I can even stare at this orange sun and see it perfectly.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep Colorado got hammered, a storm like this is really rare in early September. They basically went from 90s to the 30s with snow in the period of a day or 2. Here in Oklahoma we are getting a nice amount of rain and the current temp is around 56 degrees with is around 30 degrees below normal for this time of year.
We live in the Colorado Front Range and got about 4 inches of snow. It is ironic that while about half the state was under a winter storm warning, about a third of the state was under an extreme fire watch.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Nothing quite as dramatic as folks living in CO, but here in west Texas we got 4 inches of rain overnight and it went from 94° yesterday to 52° today. Very welcome end to a hot and dry summer.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I must say, the weather here in Kansas City has been unbelievable this week, but I'm LOVING it!!!!! We had 93 Monday, 61 yesterday, and 56 today for highs. I'm LOVING this!!!! Clydesdales love cold weather, and this is great!!!!! It'll be back to the 80s next week for 2 days, and then it'll drop back to the 70s apparently. It's magnificent!! How's the weather where most of you are?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I must say, the weather here in Kansas City has been unbelievable this week, but I'm LOVING it!!!!! We had 93 Monday, 61 yesterday, and 56 today for highs. I'm LOVING this!!!! Clydesdales love cold weather, and this is great!!!!! It'll be back to the 80s next week for 2 days, and then it'll drop back to the 70s apparently. It's magnificent!! How's the weather where most of you are?
Love this time of year. We had 52 days of 100+ days here in South Texas so loving this change.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I am near Huntington Beach in SoCal and it has been eerie out here. Aside from the record-setting temps, ash is falling from the forest fires way up North. I can even stare at this orange sun and see it perfectly.

Yeah, I’ve tried taking pictures but it doesn’t do it justice of how ominous it looks.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Loving our north-east late summer/early fall weather.

Yeah we have to deal with snow and cold.

But I'll take that over wildfires, water supply issues or ungodly temperatures.

lukin2006

Reaction score
It's our thanksgiving weekend and in the 70's here in southern Ontario...

We could get snow anytime thought...