Weather where you are

lukin2006

Reaction score
it was 10 C here in southern Ontario. Felt like spring was in the air. Great weather to walk my pooch...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Yesterday it was almost 80 degrees here in Irving TX - today, around 40. Texas weather and THIS Winter … crazy.

rags

Reaction score
Was it not too long that we had an ice storm? 73 right now. Over 80 later this week.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is a small chance we get some snow flurries by the weekend here in Santa Barbara. This is unheard of…….:angry:

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
75 miles inland from the Gulf in East Texas (the heavily forested part). Been around 75°F to 80°F las 2 days and supposed to be that for the next 5 days. Very humid (yeah, what else is new?). Wind gusts in the mid 30mph range today and tomorrow . Fish are moving shallow and biting.

lukin2006

Reaction score
It’s has bee spring like the last week. Now we are getting freezing rain all day…supposedly.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm visiting my mother in San Antonio where it is a balmy 72 F.

Back home in Montana, it is a very brisk 0 F with high winds. My wife said she intends to binge watch old movies with the cats today... the cats are big fans of romantic comedies.

:muttley:

triplets_93

Reaction score
Dangerous Clear Air Turbulence Strikes Again . . .

Susan Zimmerman was among the passengers on board Lufthansa Flight 469 when it encountered the severe turbulence on Wednesday.

Zimmerman, who is from Austin and five months pregnant, told CNN she had just finished eating and was about to go to the lavatory when the turbulence hit.

“During dinner service, there suddenly was a wind shear, the plane increased altitude, then we fell 1,000 feet,” she said.

“It was like unexpectedly free-falling for five seconds off the top of a rollercoaster, plates and glassware were up at the ceiling, and my purse from the floor flew behind me to the right.”

She noted that on two occasions the plane felt like it was dropping suddenly and she could hear people screaming and glass breaking.

“I’m glad for the most part we are all OK. This was pretty shocking,” said Zimmerman. “There was a moment of ‘oh my God, am I going to meet my daughter.’”

Once the plane settled, she said items from the dinner service had been littered throughout the cabin as though there had been a food fight on board.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/lufthansa-flight-diverted-turbulence/index.html

rags

Reaction score
Tornado watch until 8:00 tonight. Strong cold front bringing in severe storms, large hail, and strong winds. Lows in the 30s.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
A beautiful and sunny 60. My grandpa would’ve been 97 today. Rotinpeace

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
A bit blustery but nice and sunny in SF today.

28-AEF1-EC-38-A3-442-B-8-FE4-E6-D3-C12-E060-F.jpg