Wells Conclusion: Guilty

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Come back when you're ready to accept reality

2472680larry-the-cable-guy-funny.jpg

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
They probably have a non-disclosure agreement... The same is the case with Matt Walsh and Spy-gate.. Patriots have lawyers involved.

I don't know why the two equipment guys who ere indefinitely suspended would agree to a non-disclosure agreement. What would they have to gain? Hell, if anything I would be highly pissed if I were them (after all, they became the sacrificial lambs in all of this relative to what Brady got) and would be tempted to spill all the beans..

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I don't know why the two equipment guys who ere indefinitely suspended would agree to a non-disclosure agreement. What would they have to gain? Hell, if anything I would be highly pissed if I were them (after all, they became the sacrificial lambs in all of this relative to what Brady got) and would be tempted to spill all the beans..

I'm sure they have or will get a very hefty severance package to just go away..

Like I CAN RETIRE ON THIS money..

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
well they've been found guilty. They need to clean up their mess & quit with all this.

I enjoy seeing quality NFL football players...there is zero need for Tom to cheat. He's already that good...

He needs a spanking! Giselle hop to it...that cheating stuff has to stop.

khiladi

Reaction score
I don't know why the two equipment guys who ere indefinitely suspended would agree to a non-disclosure 's agreement. What would they have to gain? Hell, if anything I would be highly pissed if I were them (after all, they became the sacrificial lambs in all of this relative to what Brady got) and would be tempted to spill all the beans..

It was probably already signed when they joined the team. Matt Walsh said in Spygate he was made to sign one before Spygate even happened, which the Pats denied. That's actually why he never said anything in the beginning.

LandryFan

Reaction score
It was probably already signed when they joined the team. Matt Walsh said in Spygate he was made to sign one before Spygate even happened, which the Pats denied. That's actually why he never said anything in the beginning.

Ok, that makes sense. I was thinking more along the lines of them signing it after this whole thing started.

khiladi

Reaction score
Ok, that makes sense. I was thinking more along the lines of them signing it after this whole thing started.

That probably was the whole, get him in a room with twenty lawyers and threaten to make their life a living hell if they said anything.. and also slipped them a nice check for keeping their mouth quiet....

LandryFan

Reaction score
That probably was the whole, get him in a room with twenty lawyers and threaten to make their life a living hell if they said anything.. and also slipped them a nice check for keeping their mouth quiet....

What you say is a real possibility. However, If they paid them off there would be a paper trail that could pretty easily be uncovered. Can you imagine the headlines if it were to be brought to light that the Pats had paid them to be quiet??? Another thought I still have, however, is that we don't know for sure that a confidentiality agreement has been signed. IF it hasn't, then this thing could get much more interesting down the road. You know those guys would be offered a fair amount of $$$ by someone to tell their story. If that were to happen, a whole new round of nonstop coverage would crank right back up. Any way about it, I expect we'll be hearing a lot about this for some time to come.

sacase

Reaction score
well they've been found guilty. They need to clean up their mess & quit with all this.

I enjoy seeing quality NFL football players...there is zero need for Tom to cheat. He's already that good...

He needs a spanking! Giselle hop to it...that cheating stuff has to stop.

But is he REALLY that good. We know of three instances of them cheating, I am sure that is not the only things they are doing as far as cheating goes. Honestly, this second major incident as well as the Patriots reaction to all this would makes me question everything they have done. I couldn't in good faith give them credit for anything. This is Lance Armstrong level of cheating. The NFL needs to take over the game day experience at all stadiums. Teams handle the fans, the NFL handles the on field stuff and the behind the scenes stuff and don't rely on the teams to provide personnel.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
But is he REALLY that good. We know of three instances of them cheating, I am sure that is not the only things they are doing as far as cheating goes. Honestly, this second major incident as well as the Patriots reaction to all this would makes me question everything they have done. I couldn't in good faith give them credit for anything. This is Lance Armstrong level of cheating. The NFL needs to take over the game day experience at all stadiums. Teams handle the fans, the NFL handles the on field stuff and the behind the scenes stuff and don't rely on the teams to provide personnel.

BEFORE CAUGHT CHEATING

Win first 3 superbowls by 3 points each. Competitive advantage. Knowing a play or two or three or more. That can decide a game in their favor. I believe it did.

AFTER CAUGHT CHEATING
Lose last 3 superbowls. No Competitive advantage. Not Knowing a play or two or three or more.

I know, I know.... They won last SB but Belicheck had taken off headset and conceded it was over. Then came he Carroll/Wilson gift!

dogberry

Reaction score
Will the Nobel prize winning chemist Brady has employed testify in person before Goodell?