Twitter: Werder: Dak will be NFL's highest-paid player

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So you're a pocket watcher that does things that only benefits himself? I'm pretty sure you're not doing that in reverse.That's pretty normal so can't give you too much stuff but I hope you never use that term on here with regards to Dak or anybody else.
How does that make you a pocket watcher lol? I've never even used that term in my life. I don't knock anyone who seeks to get the most money they possibly can. These billionaires do it. I Didn't see Jerry letting up when it came time for him to make money. Why should I expect anyone else?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I love it. This is going to be great when he signs and see people losing their **** over it. I learned after this season, the anti Dak crowd will always be anti Dak, even with us winning a chip, they will find a way to discount Dak for it.
I came to that conclusion too. If Dak got a ring it wouldn't be enough. People would say they did it because of MM. They would find a way to discredit him just like they wlydo. So at this point its whatever lol.

ultron

Reaction score
I love it. This is going to be great when he signs and see people losing their **** over it. I learned after this season, the anti Dak crowd will always be anti Dak, even with us winning a chip, they will find a way to discount Dak for it.
The anti-Dak crowd is probably the same crowd that was anti-Romo and anti-everything the Cowboys do

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The anti-Dak crowd is probably the same crowd that was anti-Romo and anti-everything the Cowboys do
Mind you though they hated Romo when he was here but soon as Dak took his spot they became antiDak....just anti anything at this point. I question some of them and why they even want to be a fan of a team they don't like....

ultron

Reaction score
Mind you though they hated Romo when he was here but soon as Dak took his spot they became antiDak....just anti anything at this point. I question some of them and why they even want to be a fan of a team they don't like....
Yep, it’s never made sense to me at all. It just defies logic and common sense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How does that make you a pocket watcher lol? I've never even used that term in my life. I don't knock anyone who seeks to get the most money they possibly can. These billionaires do it. I Didn't see Jerry letting up when it came time for him to make money. Why should I expect anyone else?

Personally, I have no loyalties to any player. I have loyalty to the organization itself. With the salary cap, the less a player makes, the more quality players we can have on our team. So it makes sense to root for less money for the players. If you want the team to win.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Yes, some are. It took me 7 years to learn that about Romo. It took me 4 years with Dak. So I have improved and learned. Lol Maybe the next one I can get down to, two years before I learn.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I got bad news.. With that contract we ain’t winning a “chip”.

Get used to it..

And you have a crystal ball? You were the guy that said Dak was:

-backup material
-couldn't throw for 200 yards, 300 yards, 400 yards
-Carry a team to a win
-was average
ect…..ect……….. And you were dead wrong about all of it.

So why should anyone think you have a some kind of crystal ball that shows that we cant win a championship? You couldn't even tell that Dak was a franchise QB.

Swagger

Reaction score
I hear the Chiefs are looking for fans.....you want to try them out? They got Mahomes....

I'm ok thanks. I'm used to suffering - what's another four years...

Just makes it all the more enjoyable when I'm eventually able to celebrate the Dallas Cowboys being World Champions.

I might have to wait ten years now but I'm a very patient man.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
This logic is soo crazy it isn't funny. First who is really disagreeing what that sentiment regarding the other qb's? Secondly why would you overpay for someone just because someone else did if you don't have to? Do y'all not see the lack of logic in y'all's thinking. We should overpay because they overpayed even if we agree that those guys shouldn't been paid what they got? Smh.

Well if you’d like to watch a 4-12 team be my guest. This is the market rate for QBs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm ok thanks. I'm used to suffering - what's another four years...

Just makes it all the more enjoyable when I'm eventually able to celebrate the Dallas Cowboys being World Champions.

I might have to wait ten years now but I'm a very patient man.

So if we don't sign Dak and let him walk, do you actually think you wont be suffering? LOL

cowboyec

Reaction score
good for him.
good guy.
helluva player.
helluva leader.
better person.
gets better every year.
we got a good'n....need to keep'm.