We're winning 11-12 games this season

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It's funny how many people think the Cowboys are bad.
It's not funny. Whether it's right or wrong, it's realistic. Maybe you haven't watched the 1st 4 games. I have, and I haven't seen anything to cause optimism.

rambo2

Reaction score
It's not funny. Whether it's right or wrong, it's realistic. Maybe you haven't watched the 1st 4 games. I have, and I haven't seen anything to cause optimism.
Lol, I've watched every game since late 1965. Something is wrong with you if haven't seen anything good. It is funny to me. Very much so.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining this season on the forum and yeah I can get it and I agree with the complaints somewhat, but this team can and will win 11-12 games!! We’re going back to the playoffs, book it! I’m not a Dak or McCarthy fan in the slightest but I’m calling my shot! I believe in this team and we’ll only keep getting better as the season progresses.

Yeehaw!
Love the positivity, would love to see that win total and maybe that's possible as the team comes more together. From what I've seen at this point 8 or 9 wins seems like the realistic outcome. But hey football is really about momentum and so get a few more wins build confidence anything is possible.

However, with McCarthys offensive scheme, playcalling, lack of running game, then looking at the defensive start, losing Parsons and Lawrence for perhaps a month there's a lot that had to come together quickly to get the Cowboys to 11 or 12 wins.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope you're right.
I also hope I never get sick again, dogs suddenly learn to speak perfect English, the leaves stay on my trees year round, and I win the Lottery jackpot next week.

Steve007

Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining this season on the forum and yeah I can get it and I agree with the complaints somewhat, but this team can and will win 11-12 games!! We’re going back to the playoffs, book it! I’m not a Dak or McCarthy fan in the slightest but I’m calling my shot! I believe in this team and we’ll only keep getting better as the season progresses.

Yeehaw!
LOL, 11-12 games. I highly doubt it. Even if they get to the playoffs they would be one and done.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Lol, I've watched every game since late 1965. Something is wrong with you if haven't seen anything good. It is funny to me. Very much so.
Excuse me......I did not say I haven't seen anything good. We drafted some good rookies that I like a lot, but they are just rookies. We don't have the "experienced" talent to hang with the better teams, period, and our 1st 4 games are evidence of that. The OL is having all kinds of problems, and the defense is not up to the task. The better teams are going to disappoint you. This is not a playoff team. Sorry but I don't care if you've watched every game since the beginning of time, a lot is going to have to change in a hurry and change big time to have any chance at all for the playoffs.
If you think that's funny, have a good laugh. But we'll see who is laughing at the end of the season.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

Yeehaw!
thats how many we will lose

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I hope you're right.
I also hope I never get sick again, dogs suddenly learn to speak perfect English, the leaves stay on my trees year round, and I win the Lottery jackpot next week.
Exactly. I hope they're right as well, but just being a Cowboys fan isn't enough to convince me of the highly unlikely.

rambo2

Reaction score
Excuse me......I did not say I haven't seen anything good. We drafted some good rookies that I like a lot, but they are just rookies. We don't have the "experienced" talent to hang with the better teams, period, and our 1st 4 games are evidence of that. The OL is having all kinds of problems, and the defense is not up to the task. The better teams are going to disappoint you. This is not a playoff team. Sorry but I don't care if you've watched every game since the beginning of time, a lot is going to have to change in a hurry and change big time to have any chance at all for the playoffs.
If you think that's funny, have a good laugh. But we'll see who is laughing at the end of the season.
Sorry, I think it is funny. I will be amused at the end of the season and will enjoy the season no matter what. Who are the better teams?

rambo2

Reaction score
Who is better, the Steelers or the Cowboys?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Yeehaw!
For Real ???