What’s Lambs ceiling?

kskboys

Reaction score
Rice is not a burner, and doesn't have the body armor scouts like. That's what made him slip.

Will he be able to avoid health issues? I believe so. I think he's one of the rare ones where his skinniness is OK.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude, what are you talking about? He's already an elite route runner and pass catcher with decent size, speed, and the uncanny ability to make spectacular catches. Are we watching the same film?

To answer your question, his ceiling is that of a HOF WR.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Original poster has a point. He's not burner and he's not big enough to break tackles. But since this is a forum and my opinion doesn't mean much he certainly HOF material.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It may have been pandering but Surtain said he was the hardest WR to cover that he'd faced.

Good to hear but he'll get plenty of good practice if we draft him!

CeeDee seems quick enough to give any CB fits. by the looks of it. ;)

CD misses the long speed but those quick-twitch moves of his make up for it.

morasp

Reaction score
Good to hear but he'll get plenty of good practice if we draft him! CeeDee is quick enough to give any CB fits. by the looks of things. ;)
Talk about being able to get open, when I watch his highlights from last year there's frequently no defender within five yards of him. He also is probably has the best hands we've had in a while, very natural pass catcher.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Original poster has a point. He's not burner and he's not big enough to break tackles. But since this is a forum and my opinion doesn't mean much he certainly HOF material.
You obviously didn’t watch his Oklahoma film lol. His RAC ability is insane. In a down year with no OTA or Rookie Mini camp he put up nearly 1000 yards. I expect to see a jump this year

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL, horrible grammar makes your post hard to read.

Lamb can highpoint the ball with the best of them. His speed is not an issue. His ceiling is among the greats. HoF'er if he continues his current trajection. I suspect you are just still butt hurt from last year's draft because you wanted a defensive player in the 1st round.
Don’t pick on the man’s gramer , my cowboy brother. I’m the worst here but I have issues so you never know

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You obviously didn’t watch his Oklahoma film lol. His RAC ability is insane. In a down year with no OTA or Rookie Mini camp he put up nearly 1000 yards. I expect to see a jump this year
R A C. Ever since Jerry Rice it’s not been the same. They know how to stop that in this league

MarkP88

Reaction score
He doesn’t have elite speed or even good speed. When that’s the case, you need CB elite route running or overpowering size and strength. His elite trait is hands and length. He’s skinny so he can’t get physical.
He doesn't have elite speed...you mean like Jerry Rice and Michael Irvin?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His stats will depend on whether he's the primary option or the 3rd or 4th option. With Jerry apparently in love with Kyle Pitts and Cooper signed long term.....Gallup around for another season..........Zeke needing to be fed.......Lamb could easily be a forgotten man in this offense.

nobody

Reaction score
It all depends on his motor to be the best he can be, to constantly improve. After his rookie season, it's way too early to tell, but I think he'll do just fine as a number one for many years.

phildadon86

Reaction score
His stats will depend on whether he's the primary option or the 3rd or 4th option. With Jerry apparently in love with Kyle Pitts and Cooper signed long term.....Gallup around for another season..........Zeke needing to be fed.......Lamb could easily be a forgotten man in this offense.
Lol. He had 900 yards last season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Those are all moot points because he gets open. That's what matters along with his ability to catch the ball and get YAC. The OP is wrong in his criticism of Lamb.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Don’t pick on the man’s gramer , my cowboy brother. I’m the worst here but I have issues so you never know
You also having bad grammar doesn't exempt you from constructive criticism designed to encourage you to improve the readability of your posts. English wasn't my 1st language growing up but I'm proof that obstacle can be overcome. I think others can/should do the same.

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
I loved Dez but Lamb’s ceiling is so much higher than Dez.

Think we’re being creatures of the moment here. Ceedee might end up being better because he has a much better temperament and head on his shoulders. Dez was as talented as anyone. Just lacked elite top end speed everything else was elite.
Best in the lg at jump balls, monster RAC guy and brought intensity. Often times to much ! Lol